Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma-stanozol to treat gyno.. Even prolactin induced..

Forma Stanzol thread doesn't needto be bumped...sh*t is gold brother! Anticipating the next time I will have funds to grab another bottle, and funny thing is that I already have a brand new one sitting in my cabinet ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Forma Stanzol thread doesn't needto be bumped...sh*t is gold brother! Anticipating the next time I will have funds to grab another bottle, and funny thing is that I already have a brand new one sitting in my cabinet ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I have 4!!! I like to keep plenty of Formastanozol on hand. Its so versatile with so many uses....on cycle estrogen/ prolactin control, PCT, fat burning and leaning....getting that dry "ripped" look....the list goes on....

Can't have too many IMO ;)

Just started my andadrol, tren, test cycle... So I guess ill pick up a bottle and let you know how it goes...

Thanks!

Hey guys just wondering where you can get forma-stanozol. Currently overseas so ill have to oder, looking to treat some gyno thats been around since i was a kid and gotten worse with poor PCT. Also wondering if i should use something else with it. Not currently on any cycles right now trying to re-balance out my hormones going all natural to see if it will help the gyno and its not so id like to try this stuff.

Hey guys just wondering where you can get forma-stanozol. Currently overseas so ill have to oder, looking to treat some gyno thats been around since i was a kid and gotten worse with poor PCT. Also wondering if i should use something else with it. Not currently on any cycles right now trying to re-balance out my hormones going all natural to see if it will help the gyno and its not so id like to try this stuff.

Formastanozol is available exclusively at Mr Supps. I believe they have international shipping also

Top Bottom