Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forma + AISports DAA

The delay in onset doesn't mean it isn't in your head, but that's just one possibility anyway.

I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with having killed your estrogen. Forma helps limit estro but it doesn't kill it. Even at 10-20 pumps a day it just helps limit estrogen and works as an anabolic. Two pumps a day wouldn't come close to being an estrogen killer and in fact is probably too small a dose to have much effect at all.

It is possible you are having a minor allergic reaction to something in the compound. Not all allergies are triggered (at least not noticibly) by immediate exposure so it may have started as the product began to accumulate in your system. Can't say for sure.

Your best bet would be to PM NeedtogetAAS to ask an opinion. The guy knows more about the products from NTBM and Mr. Supps than anyone (since he designed most of them) and could give you the best feedback.

Thanks, you may be right about this allergic reaction i may be having. Ill send NeedTo a PM, or maybe he can chime in on my thread here. I really want to use this product though as directed.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using EliteFitness

Hey I have been on this Forma Stanzol for only a week and I feel shit right after I apply it?? It makes me feel dizzy, light headed and anxious. Is this common, Have I killed my estrogen already? Crazy Thing is I have only been doing 2 pumps... Last for about 2 hours after application.

nah man. never heard of this happening with forma

nah man. never heard of this happening with forma

i know, neither have I...

Update: went to the store and bought some plain old Horse Chest Nut, going to take some in a little while and see how I feel.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using EliteFitness

Last edited:
Ok let me ask you some questions my friend.
Do you rub it on after you get out of the shower?
what kind of soap do you use?
where are you applying it?
do you where cologne?
Do you use any moisturizers on your hands or body.

Keep in mind anything at all that is on your hands or body when you use a transdermal can end up in your blood stream. So this is the first thing we want to look at.

2nd: Are you a diabetic?

3rd: What time you using the product and what does your diet look like all day the entire diet?

Lets explore some options my friend ok. I never like to jump to one conclusion right away these days. It could be the chestnut seed extract but this all depends on some other factors as well. If it was this is something that happens to 1 in a couple hundred thousand and its not going to kill you or cause any life long damage . So we have time to explore some options ok. Lets discuss.

Ok let me ask you some questions my friend.
Do you rub it on after you get out of the shower?
what kind of soap do you use?
where are you applying it?
do you where cologne?
Do you use any moisturizers on your hands or body.

Keep in mind anything at all that is on your hands or body when you use a transdermal can end up in your blood stream. So this is the first thing we want to look at.

2nd: Are you a diabetic?

3rd: What time you using the product and what does your diet look like all day the entire diet?

Lets explore some options my friend ok. I never like to jump to one conclusion right away these days. It could be the chestnut seed extract but this all depends on some other factors as well. If it was this is something that happens to 1 in a couple hundred thousand and its not going to kill you or cause any life long damage . So we have time to explore some options ok. Lets discuss.

Do you rub it on after you get out of the shower? No, First thing in the morning, then post workout after my shower.
what kind of soap do you use? Regular Dove Bar or Irish Spring
where are you applying it? Chest, abs, and Shoulders
do you where cologne? Yes, When I go to work
Do you use any moisturizers on your hands or body. No Sir

I am not Diabetic.

Stats: 158lbs
Bodyfat: 10%
Height: 5'8''

Here is my diet (Note not in order):
Strawberries
Banana, medium
Quaker Oats
Rice Dream Rice Milk or Almond Milk
Purdue Lean Ground Turkey 93/7
Arnold 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Thins
Kroger 2% Cottage Cheese
Steelhead Trout, Farm Raised
Lean Steak
Healthy 'N Fit Nutritionals 100% Egg Protein
Sweet potato
Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast
Maranatha Almond Butter, No Stir

Daily Totals for Yesterday:
Cals
Fat
61 g
Cholesterol
381 mg
Sodium
1668 mg
Carbs
209 g
Fiber
27 g
Protein
287 g
Sugars
46 g

Thanks NeedToGetAAS!

You know I cant put my figure on it exactly my friend. I am betting its more do to the fact that you have sensitive skin more than anything else. Have you tried applying the product in other areas?

Top Bottom