Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forget the anabolic board - I officially started pgf2 - feel free to follow my journy

2...30ml vials of the Upjohn Lutalyase is alot...considering the vast amount of injections required to use it all....trust me, there will come a point when you will actually develope " Needle Phobia " it's at that point you have to decide if it's worth it....as you progress the sides lesson, but the injections are still a factor in the game

Is it worth it??? I can't answer that for you, you have to experience PGF2A for yourself to see....but, given time, it will lean you out very nicely....very nicely indeed....:D

Ranger

it's a lot? really? I was thinking it wasn't much.
I'm only shooting in the mornings and at night since the people I work with won't take kindly to me "shooting up" in the bathroom (people don't get the difference between IM and IV - and as latona humourously once said, "there's a difference?!")
glad to know that 2 vials will likely be enough for a bit - I was getting ready to buy more.

the pain so far really is nothing, it is more like discomfort - it feels like when I am swimming and am out of shape and my muscle cramps - esp the calf - except with a cramp the pain goes away in under 5 mins, with this is goes away in a matter of hours. I must say I was pleasantly surprised this mornign when my arms didn't hurt at all.
I don't like puking and that is what I feel like doing 10mins after the shot. so it is no good for appetite. I don't get the shits with the amount that I've done, but I tend to get them even without pgf2, so maybe I'm just not seeing a difference.

I ordered more slin pins for the shots... I currently don't mind them at all - partly b/c I'm not really doing that many injections. I don't feel them at all, and the little 1/2 inch pins are so cute and little.

this stuff is definitely fun though. in a sick and twisted way.

I hope the reason I drove up here wasn't canceled, that would piss me off that I wasted 2.5 hours (I sped) driving here for nothing. so far I see no sign that it will happen, but it still has 30 mins....

Take a healthy shot of Pepto Bismol 30 minutes prior to injection....soon as the queasiness in the gut subsides...down a good protein shake....it'll help, and work much better fer ya...

Ranger

Happy, i mean what is this that you're doing, i don't know what it all is.

proglastins... I'm likely fucking up the spelling of it.
pgf2(a) - there is lots of talk about it over the past few months on the AS board and I finally got my hands on some.

thanks the_one!
and no worries - I definitely will die. so will everyone on this board. eventually.

Top Bottom