Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forget the anabolic board - I officially started pgf2 - feel free to follow my journy

H

HappyScrappy

well, I was going to wait until this weekend... yeah right.

I don't have many slin pins and I have 2 30ml vial of pgf2.
I unpacked them, looked at them and then decided to get something in my stomach to see what will come out.
I ate a whole container of cottage cheese (lowfat) - that was tasty.
then I had to majorly take a dump - I haven't even started the pgf2 yet and I have to go all the time as it is.

after that was done, I broke out to slin pins and loaded up 40 units into each and then did one into each arm (bicep - vaguely outer head).
so far my arms feel like I just did a workout, but I wouldn't call it painful - probably b/c there isn't all that much pgf2 in each muscle right now.

I have a timer on to see when/if the shits ever come. so far 4:46 into it and the only side effects I have right now are vaguely sore arms that are a little tight, and I migh tbe sweating a little extra - that could just be that this is adding some excitement to my dull life.

the little pins are cute and you barely feel them (28g, 1in).

I'll post more when I see any sort of reaction.
if I don't feel something negative after 30 mins, then I'm doing another 50 units into each tricep.

7:55 (mins:secs) in and I'm now going through something with my throat closing up a bit and some coughing... I have a feeling any side effects will start showing up fairly soon.... arms hurt a bit more, but still feel pretty good - like a good workout.

sitting at my computer with a stupid grin on my face.

40 mins have gone by and not one bad thing except my arms feel like they've been worked out pretty well.
screw this - I'm shooting another cc total into my tris. if my arms are going to be sore anyway, might as well blast them.

holy shitballs.
okay, now my arms are a little more sore - didn't notice until I moved my arm a certain way and... well, I noticed.

still no massive dumps. kind of disappointing really.

if this is what the pain is like, this will be no problem (famous last words).

I'm off to read now. to recap I now have a cc in each arm, injected 2 times, each time once in each arm, then 40 mins later, again in each arm.

I was hoping for something more... maybe I need to shoot more still... then the pain and all that.

This morning I have to go on a long drive.... well, not that long - 3 hours. I didn't want to have to go to the bathroom that whole time, so I got up early and I hit 1cc of pgf2 if each calf. the pain is... well, intense. reminds me of how I'd feel early in the XC season in college after doing a mountain run.
I get less dump related issues and more discomfort in the area that controls puking... very unpleasant.

note to self, don't do 1cc in each calf again. ow.

Note to Scrappy....up the dosage slowly...I got cocky one night and jacked 1cc per head of my claves for a total of 4 cc's....couldn't walk to the shitter, I had to crawl...I was crying and laughing at the same time...I made it, but barely...

Ranger

Top Bottom