Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged liver protection

jeebise23

hi guys today is sunday and i was on the need to build muscle website and i wanted to buy a bottle of the forged liver protection but it does not say how many pills does a bottle contain nor does it tell u what the daily doseage is if anyone knows plz let me know and also do u guys recommend i use this during a heavy steroid cycle ie sostenon,adrol,dbol,arimidex ,and hcg thanks john

the bottles contain 60 pills and a serving size is 2 pills
now about the cycle, i don't know since i'm on my first cycle and it's a light one
just diesel and tren

thanks, anybody else have an opinion on using this on a heavy cycle again sostenon 12weeks 750 mg adrol 4 weeks 50 mg dbol 50mg 4 weks ,arimidex hcg if u dont think this is a good product what do u guys recommend thanks j

Probably should stack it with Liv.52, Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract.
That's what I'd do anyways.

the forged liver is 2 caps a day for 3 days. You do not need to stack it with anything. Its the most powerful liver support you will ever find. All my products are pure. You can drive a truck threw your liver well using forged liver support.

the forged liver is 2 caps a day for 3 days. You do not need to stack it with anything. Its the most powerful liver support you will ever find. All my products are pure. You can drive a truck threw your liver well using forged liver support.

Good to know. :)

Top Bottom