Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forged cycle therapy

No that's not enough bro. I would get some clomid from AG Guys and run it 50/50/25/25 and get some Phytoserms 347 to run with it as well (info and discounts in the thread link in my signature)

How long did you run sustanon and what are your stats?

I haven't started yet, I just want to get everything sorted before I actually start and mess everything up. I don't want to e putting multiple compounds in me like a clown and not do it without knowing the ins and outs. Some1 has given me a cycle. It seems legit but is everything necessary like n2guard?

I'm 5 8 and weigh about 11 stone.

1-12 sustanon 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

That's what the guy said to do and I'll see gains

i dont mean to piggy back off your thread but I read somewhere on here (cant find it anymore) of someone running forged post cycle, unleashed and test infusion as his pct... does that seem correct to you guys?

If i find the thread he posted in, ill link it but I cant seem to find it anymore.

anyone have any thought on that?

11 stone is 154lbs for those who want to know

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

sorry buddy dont mean to be rude but 154lb is pretty small for anyone considering running a cycle. you can get bigger naturally just by eating.

there was a rule that I learned a long time ago and still go by it today: when someone says they "eat a lot or enough" and they are not gaining weight its because they dont, no matter what they believe. if you think you eat a lot... eat more. Food is the best thing to put on weight

steroids are just a performance "enhancer", you have to do most of the work with diet and training

sorry buddy dont mean to be rude but 154lb is pretty small for anyone considering running a cycle. you can get bigger naturally just by eating.

there was a rule that I learned a long time ago and still go by it today: when someone says they "eat a lot or enough" and they are not gaining weight its because they dont, no matter what they believe. if you think you eat a lot... eat more. Food is the best thing to put on weight

steroids are just a performance "enhancer", you have to do most of the work with diet and training

so very true bro ^^

1-12 sustanon 500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

That's what the guy said to do and I'll see gains

That's a great plan, but its not as simple as that. You have to know how to train and eat correctly to make those gains come bro. At your stats it makes me wonder if you do.

Whatever you decide is your choice, but you need to make sure your diet and training is right or you will be very disappointed in your results.

If you decide to go with this make sure to check the thread in my signature for discounts on phytoserms

Top Bottom