Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foreskin on a man???

CrazyK said:
Well anything can be taken out of context. I could take pieces of what you said and put them toghether and make you look like a total ass.
I make whole posts to make me look like an ass...;)
CrazyK said:
Could of concluded this about an hour ago too
Ad hominem fallacy wouldn't work on me...Attack the premises, not the person...shame on you.

Ulcasterdropout said:
I make whole posts to make me look like an ass...;)

Ad hominem fallacy wouldn't work on me...Attack the premises, not the person...shame on you.
lol, you're a weird dude mang.

CrazyK said:
lol, you're a weird dude mang.
Yeah, I'm a fucking fruitcake with a big ugly black scar on my dick...
My procedure didn't go as planned. Now I'm quite bitter as to the fact that I was not privy to the choice...
We'll never agree on this matter, but I'll give you green K for perseverance.

Ulcasterdropout said:
Yeah, I'm a fucking fruitcake with a big ugly black scar on my dick...
My procedure didn't go as planned. Now I'm quite bitter as to the fact that I was not privy to the choice...
We'll never agree on this matter, but I'll give you green K for perseverance.
You seriously have a big black scar on your dick? lol! Lot's of surgeries get fucked up, from heart surgery to breast implants, eventually it'll happen. You're right though, we will never agree, so no point in arguing further.

CrazyK said:
You seriously have a big black scar on your dick? lol!
Yes I do. I wouldn't make that up. It's not so LOL to be the owner. It's bloody hideous...

The funny thing is: this thread was for the women to give their opinion. Only two responded (both said they prefer cut, batting a thousand). You might as well create a poll so your question can be answered. BTW, uncuts, who cares what you think of your dick, it matters what the ladies think.

I just thought of something...a weird kind of thing. Why don't women have bacteria problems from having a hood intact over their clits? The clit and the penis are basically the same thing, just the girls version is much smaller and if you've ever seen a girl who's juiced to the extreme, her clit grows to look like a small penis but it is the same shape with a head and all. The hood can be pulled back exposing the clit similarly to the way a man's foreskin is pulled back with an erection. My hood has a verticle piercing and when the barbell is held up it exposes my clit completely and oral is fantastic like that...much better than before. I guess with guys since the foreskin is tugged back with an erection the foreskin doesn't get in the way of sensations.

OK...my weird thinking is done for the night...I hope. ;)

Puddles said:
I just thought of something...a weird kind of thing. Why don't women have bacteria problems from having a hood intact over their clits? The clit and the penis are basically the same thing, just the girls version is much smaller and if you've ever seen a girl who's juiced to the extreme, her clit grows to look like a small penis but it is the same shape with a head and all. The hood can be pulled back exposing the clit similarly to the way a man's foreskin is pulled back with an erection. My hood has a verticle piercing and when the barbell is held up it exposes my clit completely and oral is fantastic like that...much better than before. I guess with guys since the foreskin is tugged back with an erection the foreskin doesn't get in the way of sensations.

OK...my weird thinking is done for the night...I hope. ;)

They DO have bacteria on there

just like on every other damn part of skin

its normal

Top Bottom