Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

forearm squeezer

pushjack

How often can you use the forearm squeezer to see any results on your forearms? I usually bring it with me to the office and three sets a day, am, noon and evening. Is it a waste of time or you guys think I can get any benefits from using that thing?

I don't think it will cause significant forearm growth/strength increases but it certainly can't hurt. You don't want to use it everyday though. The same principles that apply to training other muscle groups apply to your forearms.

You want to allow at least 48 hours to pass between training sessions to allow the muscle to recover and repair. Remember that you when you train a muscle, you are actually breaking it down. It is when you rest and recover that your body recovers and repairs the muscle, making it bigger and stronger.

I would do the forearm squeezer 2-3 days per week. If you do it at work, do it MWF.

There will not be any prominent growth with those squeezers, but it is definitely quite a good thing to develop your wrist and forearm strength, so it is a good idea to use this thing on a regular basis. Besides, since you are doing it at the office, it is even better.

@muskate has outlined a very important point - make sure to take some rest days from time to time so that your muscles will have some time to get recovered and consequently grow.

It wont do much for muscle building, but if you use it every day or every other day, it will definitely develop your grip strength

Top Bottom