Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm Help!!!

ke 20

I have done forearms in my wo's for as long as i can rem. i dont seem to get any noticable gains. Any workout suggestions?

put dumbells at your side and roll em inward then outward..

I think they're one of those muscle groups that Fate and Genetics get together and decide on. Mine aren't really very big, but they're ripped and veiny all year round.

slyder190 said:
I think they're one of those muscle groups that Fate and Genetics get together and decide on. Mine aren't really very big, but they're ripped and veiny all year round.
Same here. I hate my dad for my forearms.

forearms mostly come with age, its rare too see someone young with impressive forearms. but one of my fav lifts for forearms is static holds and wrist rolls (the ones where u have a stick with a rope haning off it, and you put a plate on the bottom of the rope and roll it up with arms full extended). static holds are great for grip training and forearm size.

Y_Lifter said:
Wrist rollups will kill your forearms till you wanna cry out MOMMY MAKE IT STOP !!
Have one and love it. You can make one or if you want to spend the extra money order a good one. Just run a search for The Wrist Ripper.

I agree with Lee. I don't get why though. I always get complimented on my forearms though, and I'm only eighteen. I'm pretty vascular, though. Funny thing is, I'm not immensely lean - my forearms would suggest otherwise, however. I guess it can be a good thing. When I bulk, you can't even tell.

Don't focus on them directly - no need. How much are you deadlifting? Those will put a big mechanical strain on your biceps and forearms. Throw in hammer curls if you must.

try gettin four plates of equal weight. Hold 2 in each hand with the smooth side facing outwards [so you don't have anything to grip] just hold those suckers as long as you can. It's pretty painful but highly efferctive.

My best results have always come from completely exhausting them. I train them on back day.

Reverse curls 5 sets - switch between ez curl & straightbar
Hammer curls 4 sets
Reverse concentration curls 3 set

Any deadlifting or weighted chins will add some serious mass as well.

At the end of the workout, do three different hanging holds until failure: paralell grip, close underhand, and close overhand

Top Bottom