Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For women bodybuilding for over-50's

ginarCor

Ladies, I'm retired and have plenty of free time to start doing something new and beneficial for my body. Can a female start bodybuilding at 55 if i have never workout out before and I'm in good health?

YES! The beautiful thing about bodybuilding, is that you can do it at any age. It is never too late to start.

For the first couple of weeks, learn how to eat and train. Train with weights a few days per week and learn how to eat small meals throughout the day.

Here is a good article for you to read that teaches you how to grocery shop as an athlete: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/b...timate-grocery-shopping-list-serious-athlete/

I would hire a personal trainer for your first few weeks in the gym to teach how you proper form on the big compounds lifts like squats, bench press, deadlift etc.

You can definitely start lifting, doing fitness & gym.

But if you want to start competing at this age, its gonna be super difficult

Absolutely you can start now! The great thing about these forums is you can spend time reading on here and learn so much so quick on how to eat and train properly. What made you decide to go this route now in retirement?

You definitely can, and it will be beneficial for your health. Just follow one simple rule, and you will be perfectly fine - don't be a hero. In bodybuilding you should not look at what others do and try to do the same just to look cool. This is a very good way of getting injured. Instead, just do what you can, and gradually your results will improve.

Top Bottom