Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for those who preach for teenagers not to start steroids till older

i think the choice shouldn't be based on age. i started young(19), but i also gained 70lbs naturally before i took the plunge. i also did not grow heightwise during the 3 years prior to taking AAS, so i don't feel my growth has been stunted. i'm certainly not suggesting that younger people should use AAS.

sk* said:

Nope, you're wrong here. I can name countless anecdotal evidence where nothing was stunted.

My friend was given steroids at the age of 15 by his tennis coach, and was continuously put on cycles till 19-20 or so. He grew to be 6'4 ...

-sk

exactly, i read just a little bit ago that the ultimate warrior (WWF (E) wrestler from the 80's) grew 5 inches from the time he left highschool to the time he was around 26 years old and yes he was juicing.
i'm about an inch taller than my dad, 5'10, so i am pretty sure i will remain this height and hope to, good bodybuilding height :D

but there's worse!

I haven't grown an inch since I'm 13 1/2 years old!! I've gotten bigger of course. But not a single inch. I'm 18 yo now. Never touched roids.

It's all because of my sky rocketing high test levels when I was younger. I was looking 5 years older when I turned 13. Since that time, I'm looking the same. I'd say that since I'm 15 I haven't changed. But I lost a lot of fat and gained a lot of mass. Went from 145 lbs at 30+ % bodyfat to 155lbs at like 11 %. I'm 5 foot 5.

I started at 19, I had a 335 Bench, 455 Pound Squat, and 500 Pound dead before I ever touched the sauce. The only things I regret is not using lower dosages, not running small simple cycles, and not keeping my diet on point all the time.

But I would have fucked that stuff up if I was 25 or 19 probably.

Top Bottom