Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for those that have USED western union online

riptorn said:
Its just a security check to make sure your CC isnt being used fraudulently,especially when transactions are going to Eastern european countries,if they have your CC details you may aswell give them your proper tel number,because they could track u down either way.WU have all types of security checks in place now since 9/11 I wouldnt worry about it!
Exactly. I've done this many times for legitamate reasons.

I tried WU online twice and they gave me problems both times.

ive used it twice no probs i had the security check just to verify they didnt ask abou tthe guy...i jsut said i authorize it.

I have done wu plenty of time first two I had to call and they asked me the same questions expect for the phone number being listed. What I do think happen was, one time when i called (second time using wu) They said I see u r calling from the same number as last time so everything is okay, and I think what may of happen is your phone number did not come up or it is blocked but they need to know where you are calling from just incase it is stolen (credit card) so they can kind of track you and to see if your calling from the same address your card is from.

The other people that it didnt happen to was probably becasue they were to lazy to check. and the guy u got was new

Using western union online is alot more expensive than if you phyically go to the location....Just a fun fact. And MoneyGram is even cheaper!!

Top Bottom