Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all you ladies who are afraid of needles, HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU...

P

psizzle_8

I can't tell you how many times I've heard this story. 'I want to try juice but I'm afraid of needles.' Does this apply to you? If so, I have a great option...

The idea of transdermal delivery has been a subject that's gotten more and more popular around here thanks to needto and his amazing Forma and Dermacrine and RS Transaderm...

How would you like to run WINNY for 8-12 weeks without the severe liver toxicity? How would you like to take the supps the pros use without having to pin yourself and worry about your pin marks showing when you're on the beach?

Welcome to the future. Check the link in my sig...send me a PM with any questions, I'm here & happy to help. :)

Awesome thread and damn good subject. My son would have a metal break down if he even saw a needle. I bet many more are the same way

Yup. And to be able to run some of these normally liver toxic compounds for almost DOUBLE the time since the liver toxicity problem is no longer an issue with transdermal application...how bad ass is that?!

This looks pretty sweet!! I will definitely be hitting ya up when I get to that point! I'm one of those that loves winny!!

It really is

You and any other ladies who are interested, come to me first and I'll tell you what to do to get started correctly. :)

If a compound is 17a methylated it is hepatotoxic. If you ingest it or apply it transdermally, your liver still has to deal with it. Am I seeing this correctly?

Headholio, you are correct.

However, when taken orally, a 17aa methylated AAS must make two passes through the liver. It is more toxic or stressful on the liver due to the fact that it must survive the filtering process on the first pass and remain in the bloodstream.

This transdermal option is far less taxing on the liver, and comes without the baggage of pinning IM.

Top Bottom