Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

For all you Canooks up there

gchiild

New member
Are AAS legal to possess in Canadia? If so I'm moving, I live only 50 miles from the border.

What do Montanan's do when Canadians throw dynamite across the border?

They light it and throw it back.

Just joking. This goes for North Dakota also.
 
Roc86 said:
Same laws as the US bud.


Yes and No! In the States AAS is considered a Class A drug (same as coke and Heroin), also the penalties are much harsher and are getting even harsher with recent legislation.

I know many guys that have been searched and gear was found in their cars or gym bags and all the cops have done was say that they shouldn't be doing that and that they never saw the shit. Remeber this is the Country that wants to decriminilize POT.
 
GUESS said:
Yes and No! In the States AAS is considered a Class A drug (same as coke and Heroin), also the penalties are much harsher and are getting even harsher with recent legislation.

I know many guys that have been searched and gear was found in their cars or gym bags and all the cops have done was say that they shouldn't be doing that and that they never saw the shit. Remeber this is the Country that wants to decriminilize POT.

Schedul III.
 
Give it a year or so of a new government with a strong desire to suck GWB's man parts and I'm worried that might change. We're rescheduling epihidrine to fall in line with the states so it's not such a leap...
 
Top Bottom