Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol or Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accession number & update
16127201 Medline 20050101.

Title
Myocardial infarction in a 17-year-old body builder using Clenbuterol.

Source
Circulation journal : official journal of the Japanese Circulation Society, {Circ-J}, Sep 2005, vol. 69, no. 9, p. 1144-6, ISSN: 1346-9843.

Author(s)
Kierzkowska-Beata, Stanczyk-Jerzy, Kasprzak-Jaroslaw-D.

Author affiliation

Department of Paediatric Cardiology, Institute of Paediatrics, Medical University Lodz, Poland.

Abstract

A case of non-Q myocardial infarction in a previously healthy 17-year-old body builder, who used Clenbuterol, a long-acting beta(2) adrenergic agonist with anabolic and lipolytic effects, is reported.

Clenbuterol is only AntiCatabolic in animal models NOT in humans

Annimal responded via a mechanism (receptor)Humans DO NOT have

Clenbuterol leaches minerals and Vitamins from the body and causes Cardiac Cell Necrosis( kills your heart)

The Doses espoused WILL hurt you

DONT use it.

Its Much Better to Do 1-2 ECA and then 1-2 Weeks LIPOFLAME

OR better yet ECA in the AM, and then LIPOFLAME in the Midday

That way NO attenuation occurs

I was just curious what is in Lipoflame to make it so good? I just ordered some spiropent and I am thinking I should get Lipoflame instead?

OMEGA you are way out of your league. Consaliatorz is the MASTER of google. Granted he's probably a fatass living in his mommy's basement, but nonetheless he's been in MANY internet discussions

Last edited by a moderator:
OMEGA you are way out of your league. Consaliatorz is the MASTER of google. Granted he's probably a fatass living in his mommy's basement, but nonetheless he's been in MANY internet discussions

As many may have guessed--the noobs have not been around long enough to know this tactic, Conciliator (and other owners/shills for other boards), go to every single BB board on the Internets hyping Clen and DNP with the same arguments--then whining in the end he is being censored---

noobs--you must be on the lookout for such false prophets---there is always an agenda and be assured it is not what they appear to want.

no, he relies on one flawed human study to back up his claims, refuses to accept the validity of other studies, and refuses to even consider physiologic cycles and mechanisms that are studied in endocinology 101 as legitimate theories of why clen can cause suppressed metabolism--b/c there is no human study to back it up.

see the fault in his argument -- he uses one flawed human study to support his argument and rebut all others but refuses to accept any other study---and will not even address the dozens of deaths attributed to clen---including one of our own.

he has enough knowledge to make himself a danger as he mixes rhetoric with evasive arguments to win over the simple minded--he imagines himself some pied piper of clen as he leads a bunch of noobs to strokes and or death w/o a care---b/c he is more concerned with science.

the problem is when drugs like equipoise and clen are used--the human studies following a propcol that would inform the BB community do not exist--so extrapolation is needed--but he does not believe in extrapolation b/c he either does not understand the concept or requires a black and white statement.

the bro sells clen, plain and simple. he makes his living off selling the stuff. I do not make my living (or any money for that matter) from selling any supplements or endorcing any product--notice my sig line --I endorse needto's book b/c it is damn good and I paid full price.

the question is who do you trust--someone like OMEGA who has a legion of bros that are healthy and reaching their goals b/c of his work, not to mention the ones he has helped on this board or some one who joind a few days ago--and goes from board to board hawking clen--

His knowledge of how actual BB use clen is wrong--and taken from public boards---Not to mention he knows nothing about actual DNP use as he got his typical BB dose from a public info site-- Not what actual bros use---the difference between therapeutic and toxic is not 10 times, rather 2-5 depending on dose/weight etc.

He sounds as ill-informed about REAL use--he sound less informed about than the head/or higher-ups of the US Anti-doping agency whot said the typical BB cycles on steroids for 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off----I wonder?...is that you DR. Hoffman????. Naw, can't be, you want to sell clen and dnp---methinks your ass was banned here some time ago for you insane and unsafe suggestions....perhaps even .....

Last edited:
pissing contest over:rolleyes:

noobs--don't mess with clen. period.

vets, you know enough to make an informed choice.

those somewhere in between--do a search on all the clen threads, compare them to threads about Lipoflame, really think about why you want to use it, Google clenbuterol and heart failure/attack and read the news articles (with a grain of salt of course as maybe a few actually are correct), then decide.

to me the choice is clear but I will respect and try and help you whichever way you go.

O and who ever the fuck that prick was is now banned. Why?? Because he broke every damn rule in the book. Fighting with mods,making a thread about why a thread was locked,flaming members,all around just being a jerk and bringing the level of respect on this board down. Even rules that reg members don't even know about. You name it he broke them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom