Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Food!

eric wu

Im on my cyle now and I eat right . At night I can eat like a horse though, whats a food I can eat a ton of with out taking in to many cal.(a snack food . I allready get a ton of protein)

um sometimes people's feeling of "Hunger" is usually just thirst and they confuse the two sensations and eat instead of drinking some water.

but if thats not the case:

cucumbers, romaine lettuce, celery, tomatoes, onions, banana peppers, dill pickles..

you can eat that shit all day long and not gain an ounce :D

man, i cant hold back any longer..i gotta flame you.

dont ask these kinds of questions until doing a little research.there are a bunch of calorie counters out there you can use as reference.

Watermelon???? come on, thats one of the sweetest fruits out there, thus a lot of FRUCTOSE, thus, a lot of CALORIES!! also its a simply sugar which will spike your insulin def. causing some fat storage!

its a pet peeve of mine when rookies like you will start steroid cycles etc and not even have any sort of nutritional background!

god dammit NUTRITION AND TRAINING FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN AFTER YOU PLATEAU!!!!!!!!!!! PLATEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then start the gear! geezus

Lsten guy iv been working out steady for 3 years now! Im not a health nut im trying to be a bodybuilder. I know whats clean eating and whats not. I just dont know evry thing about everything. You dont want to help new guys dont! But dont be an asshole about it! Go tell yourself you know every thing somewhere else ! Dont jerk your self off with me ! You wanna treat me like a dick because I dont know something? Thats ridiculous!

Kakdiesel said:
its a pet peeve of mine when rookies like you will start steroid cycles etc and not even have any sort of nutritional background!

god dammit NUTRITION AND TRAINING FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN AFTER YOU PLATEAU!!!!!!!!!!! PLATEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!, then start the gear! geezus
chill out bro, you act like he asked us what "CLAMBUTTEROIL" is! lol.

Top Bottom