2002busa said:has been asked before...by me once i know of...
it has been "suggested" that if traveling just preload a few syringes with what u need for ur trip and stow it in ur "checked" baggage.
i personally never had the nutz to try it even that way so thats why i just ship it myself at my destination
Cutt29 said:i fly a fair amount and always just preload and check, never had any problems
eddie1 said:what do u mean preload and check?
Cutt29 said:preload syringe with oil
check bag
ninesecz said:Yeh checked bag with no needle on the syringe I have hid percosets in there several times and never had an issue. But I am telling you the safest way of all is your ass or your womens "other hole" If she is willing saying you are flying with one you could Vacuum seal the vile she could easily fit it up there (no bigger than a super tampon and leave the syringes in you non carry on bags still in the wrapper. I am pretty sure there is no being arrested for unused packaged syringes. worst they could do is take them if they wanted to!!
ninesecz said:Yeh checked bag with no needle on the syringe I have hid percosets in there several times and never had an issue. But I am telling you the safest way of all is your ass or your womens "other hole" If she is willing saying you are flying with one you could Vacuum seal the vile she could easily fit it up there (no bigger than a super tampon and leave the syringes in you non carry on bags still in the wrapper. I am pretty sure there is no being arrested for unused packaged syringes. worst they could do is take them if they wanted to!!
mikefear said:check the bag and you should be fine.
you're not gonna go to jail for 2 syringes of AAS.. a dirty bomb, maybe.
yeah, because that sounds typical.20ss02 said:I have a friend sitting in county awaiting his court date for having a single insulin syringe w/o a script (not on a plane). Is it really worth the risk?
mikefear said:yeah, because that sounds typical.
If your friend cops a plea to that or doesn't take it to trial, he's an idiot.20ss02 said:I have a friend sitting in county awaiting his court date for having a single insulin syringe w/o a script (not on a plane). Is it really worth the risk?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














