Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flying to Bahamas w/X

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
Just curious if anyone has tried taking x w/them to bahamas or anywhere similiar. I was thinking about taking 6-8 pills and putting them in an advil container in my luggage. Do you think dogs would be able to pick up this small amount of pills. Do you think I have a high chance of getting caught. I am curious as to what you all think???

no, you should be fine, put them in your check in luggage and put plenty of real tylenol or whatever around them, you will be fine

you'll be fine. i just got back from down there in the begining of march. i took something like 25 with me with out any problems.

as for the dogs, don't worry about that either. about a year ago there was a big thing about there only being 2 dogs in the world that have been trained to sniff for MDMA. they were going to be tested in NY with customs to check their effectiveness.

i've never heard anything about them after that. so it must not have worked out.

do you guy think that those dogs would be like to depressed to like bark at someone that had E on them? or like peaking and they would smell that shit then like hump the guys leg?

Top Bottom