Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flu Season Help

instant.muscle

I woke up this morning and think I caught the fucking flu. Throat hurts, head hurts, feel weak etc, got some antibiotics. Question is i'm NOT on cycle but still I dont like taking days off the gym so my question is:
will the gym while sick effect my antibiotics
will workin out while see do anything or maybe even be counter productive towards muscle mass and being sick

Get over the flu then back to the gym. Your bod needs rest to get over the flu that you would be robbing it of if you workout.

Well this blows, It's almost impossible for me to put on weight naturally and I'm finally getting some progress with my new routine and diet, this is gonna set me back like 5 pounds if i miss 3-4 days

I'm sure the members at the gym would appreciate you staying home.I would be pissed if someone came around me sick and i caught it.My wife has caught it twice from people comming in paying their insurance,I have yet to catch it, I take Rose hips, the most potent source of vitamin C,Golden seal(boosts the immune system),and Zinc,get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids,water & OJ.

Take time off or atleast until you start to feel a little better. Wont be fun to go workout and end up getting worse cause your body gets taxed even more than it already is.

Thanks bro, shitty part is Im about a month away from starting my first cycle in 4 years, trying to put on as much natural weight before I do so, so now i'mma have to push it back even further to gain back the weight imma lose cuz of this B.S. when it rains it pours, oh well i guess things could be worse lol

Top Bottom