Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flor Is At It Again!!

Good Morning! Raining ouside GAIN and honeymoon continues!!! :p :p :p
Woke up at 9:15, and had lovely time coffee cold blankets nice rainy weather (if you are not getting wet rain is the best)
Read paper in bed, breakfast in bed...O la la la!
M is having a three day bicycle race sprints to be exact starting today at 16:00.
So that leaves us a room mates until sunday!!!
:worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried:
Anyone want to give me feedback on why and IF athletes should abstain from sex before and during competition> These are almost time trials...
So I just figure it's an old wives tale!!!
Of course used to my advantage..:lmao: if it's true they should abstain..Then it's my disgrace... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
M1 4 egg whites 2oz. sweet potaoe...coffee galore!!!

I played golf today!!! Have no clue as to as score...I just hit the ball and tried to make it go straight!
I am sleepy had night out last night...
M1 4 egg whites 1/4 c oatmeal coffee, yum yum one 1/4 c oj
M2 4 eggwhites 100gr. sweet potato

Hola! I see you are doing awesome. I love the way you can self analyze your physique. It's so hard to be objective with yourself.
Re the sex beforecompetition. Many people believe it is draining, especially for endurance type events. I per5sonally don't know, but many of my hockey player friends won't have sex the day of a game, or a couple of days before a tournament.

HiDnGoD said:
Hola! I see you are doing awesome. I love the way you can self analyze your physique. It's so hard to be objective with yourself.
Re the sex beforecompetition. Many people believe it is draining, especially for endurance type events. I per5sonally don't know, but many of my hockey player friends won't have sex the day of a game, or a couple of days before a tournament.
I love the way you can self analyze your physique. It's so hard to be objective with yourself.
I KNOW!!!
About the pre sex competition...could not pull it off!!!LOL
Played 18 holes today 45/45 not good not bad ...golf is a jealous sport...
Short game needs more attention!
Got my handicap in today 17.6 index.
M1 1 scoop VPX zero carb protein pwder shake w/water
M2 1 c papaya drizzled w/ yogurth
M3 4 egg whites 1 slce kraft singles cheese, 50 gr. sweet potato...
HiDnGoD...please explain the self analysis...does it make you smile cry or just plain hit your head against the wall? :heart:

florencia said:
I KNOW!!!
About the pre sex competition...could not pull it off!!!LOL
Played 18 holes today 45/45 not good not bad ...golf is a jealous sport...

HiDnGoD...please explain the self analysis...does it make you smile cry or just plain hit your head against the wall? :heart:
Trust me, you don't want to pull it off. :worried: :lmao:
I am soooo freaking jealous of your golf. I have a lack of time & a lack of partners to play with. I'd be lucky to break 130 on 18.
You seem to be on top of where your physique is. You are objective when something isn't up to par, and you can admit when some aspect is stunning (your back). So many people are influenced by external factors that one day they feel great, and the next day they feel too fat or skinny.
And your log makes me smile every time I visit. Your joie de vivre is delightful.

HiDnGoD said:
Trust me, you don't want to pull it off. :worried: :lmao:
I am soooo freaking jealous of your golf. I have a lack of time & a lack of partners to play with. I'd be lucky to break 130 on 18.
You seem to be on top of where your physique is. You are objective when something isn't up to par, and you can admit when some aspect is stunning (your back). So many people are influenced by external factors that one day they feel great, and the next day they feel too fat or skinny.
And your log makes me smile every time I visit. Your joie de vivre is delightful.
Ok I get it now!!! :qt:
Thanks! Let me give you another news flash!!!
Going to Puerto Vallarta for the week!
It's a 4 hour drive house to house!!!
We are going to train sunbum and mtn bike ride...
I hope to be able to have an intenet connection..HOPE is a big word..LOL...
I will probably be doing more cardio than now...
I was good with diet all weekend...

Enjoy your trip. When are you leaving?
Puerto Vallarta is a major vacation spot for Canadians. I haven't been there, but I plan to, one day.

Top Bottom