Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FLAXSEED warning 4 women

dmd

Alot of people are taking Flaxseed nowadays.

This is for women with uterine fibroids or other estrogen-dependant condition.

DO NOT take ground flaxseed. I don't know about the oil but I was taking 2
tablespoons of ground flaxseed daily for oh about 6 months and my fibroid grew
like a mad dog and I suddenly had a painful lump in my breast.
I stopped taking the flaxseed and within a month the lump in my breast was gone.
My fibroid, after 2 months, is back to what it was.

Before I took flaxseed all I could find out here on the net were positive reports. It is
touted as an ANTI-estrogen, which would help relieve fibroids.

On closer look I find this at http://ehs.sph.berkeley.edu/msmith/ry/Flavonoid/FAQ_s/Flaxseed/flaxseed.html

" However, high levels (3 tablespoons or more of flaxseed, especially if ground) may
be harmful to certain susceptible individuals."
"Flaxseed is one of the richest sources
of plant chemicals with estrogen hormone activity" Which is just what us fibroid suffers etc. don't want.

hey, i don't take flax capsules or the ground kind, but i eat "Flax Plus" cereal, which contains organic flax. should i not eat alot of this then or something? by the way i am a woman.

This guys on crack.

Flax can lower E levels.
It's a great supplement.
For a guy who's workin out hard, it will do nothing but HELP.

peace

He said he doesn't know about the oil..

Maybe flax seeds are high in plant estrogens, but the oils are not.

I've heard the oils are anti-estrogen too, but maybe that doesn't apply to the ground flax seeds..but I would guess the ground flax seeds have some of the anti estrogens too.. but is the plant chemical content too high that the anti e's dont matter in flax seeds??

You said "Alot of people are taking Flaxseed nowadays"

Now tell me.... WHO THA HELL EATS GROUND FLAXSEEd?!?!? 99% of the people who even know what flaxseed is take it in Tha Oil form...just do tha same thing and stop complicating everything.

Good luck.
Peace.

Alot of people order from proteinfactory.com, in some of there MRP"s there is flax meal.

Flax meal looks like a very low glyemic food, but I dont know if its good to take if your natural.

FLAX contains PHYTOESTROGENS

which have estrogenic activity

Mixed estrogenic activity

this means that in some tissues these plant chemicals activate the Estrogen receptor whereas in others they bind to the receptor and have no activity.

all in all- the post was directed towards WOMEN with UTERINE fibroids.

peace

i dont know what kind of crap you have been told but
flax is one of the key supplements for men to get ripped i take 3 1000mg capsales daily and take it from me dude the only thing wrong with my pecks is i think they arent big enough. haha but yes i could see how it hurts women because yes it dose decrease the levels of e in your body but i think it is your fault for not knowing that ahead of time.i mean really you could have harmed your self. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST BEFORE TAKING PRODUCTS. honest injin

Top Bottom