Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax oil?

Nathan

Does flax oil really noticeably increase fat loss? What are people's experiences with it? How often and how much do you have to take it to get the desired effects?

Flax oil contains the essential omega 3 fatty acid.

Fish/krill oil contains the essential omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA are the active forms in animals.

The problem is that humans have a very poor conversion rate of ALA to EPA and DHA. You want to be supplementing with fish/krill oil instead. Krill oil is basically made from tiny fish. It has a lot of additional benefits to regular fish oil. I use the krill supplement from n2bm.com every day. I highly recommend it.

Flax oil contains the essential omega 3 fatty acid.

Fish/krill oil contains the essential omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA are the active forms in animals.

The problem is that humans have a very poor conversion rate of ALA to EPA and DHA. You want to be supplementing with fish/krill oil instead. Krill oil is basically made from tiny fish. It has a lot of additional benefits to regular fish oil. I use the krill supplement from n2bm.com every day. I highly recommend it.

Top Bottom