nycgirl said:I can't believe she's dating Chastity Bono.
Yep...MegaForce was FUCKING AWESOME!StickFigure said:The 80's were great.....NOT Flashdance![]()
EnderJE said:Yep...MegaForce was FUCKING AWESOME!
Sassy69 said:But were there SHOULDER PADS? Please God spare us the shoulder pads. I'm still trying to acclimate to the bell bottoms. When Z Cavaricci is back in still I may just keel over & die.
You had a pastel suit, didn't you.StickFigure said:Z Cavz were the shit!!
EnderJE said:You had a pastel suit, didn't you.
If you said a Michael Jackson Thriller jacket, then I would of believed you.StickFigure said:fuck no!! I was jet black with a cropped jacket
Jennifer Beals is dating her???????????? I think I may cry.nycgirl said:I can't believe she's dating Chastity Bono.
Scotsman said:The only good thing about the 80's is that they're over.
And stick you keep up the loving of the 80's music and I may cancel our drinking plans. That shit makes me homicidal.
Cheers,
Scotsman
harmonica said:Jennifer Beals is dating her???????????? I think I may cry.
StickFigure said:LOL! How old are you bro?
Scotsman said:29 in a few days. I hated the 80's music in the 80's and it's even worse for me now, though it is better than classic rock for the most part.
Cheers,
Scotsman

StickFigure said:What do you listen to? Probably Barry Manilo judging from what i know about you.![]()
Scotsman said:I am so gonna put visine in one of your drinks for that barry manilow shit.
I mainly listen to Godsmack and country music. I also like classical, operal, metal, and jazz/blues depending on my mood.
Cheers,
Scotsman
StickFigure said:LMAO!!!
A real International man of culture here. I would have never expected.
Scotsman said:LOL, yeah like I told Stilleto everyone always assumes I am going to talk in grunts and screams, and never expect me to be well spoken and intelligent. Most people are also really shocked to know I go to the opera whenever I get the chance and am a classically trained piano player(though badly out of practice)
Cheers,
Scotsman
StickFigure said:Damn! I'm impressed bro. I have to admit I love classical music, operas and Broadway performances myself.
Scotsman said:Sweet, I can actually sing opera a bit.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Scotsman said:LOL, yeah like I told Stilleto everyone always assumes I am going to talk in grunts and screams, and never expect me to be well spoken and intelligent. Most people are also really shocked to know I go to the opera whenever I get the chance and am a classically trained piano player(though badly out of practice)
Cheers,
Scotsman

StickFigure said:i can't sing for shit. lol!
My step dad had hundreds of classical records, probably still has them. I used to put on the headphones and get lost for hours listening to them, especially on rainy days. I loved it.
Scotsman said:I have measured perfect pitch and tone, yet I refuse to sing in public now.
I have lot's of classical albums, probably 20 or so operas, and a lot of classical movie sound tracks.
I am going to get the Master and Commander soundtrack next the violin and cello music is amazing in it.
Cheers,
Scotsman
stilleto said:
i knew you'd be intelligent.
I just didn't expect you to speak english.
i sounded smart too though, didn't I?![]()
StickFigure said:I agree! I love that soundtrack. As odd as it sounds i still prefer the sound of the old vinyl records over CD's for that kind of music. Just so hard to come by!
Scotsman said:What did you expect yiddish?
Yes you sounded smart, and I liked your accent.
Cheers,
Scotsman
stilleto said:accent?
wtf?
I'm gonna call velvett and see if I have an accent.
StickFigure said:you def have an accent
harmonica said:Jennifer Beals is dating her???????????? I think I may cry.
stilleto said:I do not!
unless i'm speaking mandarin, and then i do.
Scotsman said:I have measured perfect pitch and tone, yet I refuse to sing in public now.
I have lot's of classical albums, probably 20 or so operas, and a lot of classical movie sound tracks.
I am going to get the Master and Commander soundtrack next the violin and cello music is amazing in it.
Cheers,
Scotsman
Sassy69 said:If you party w/ MTS in Columbus I suspect you will be wearing rubber undies & singing Puccini as the half time performance at the Ms. International finals.
![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














