Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Flashdance is on HBO!

um, yeah, wtf. i was in the mall today, and what is with the 80's clothing comeback??? nothing but bright pastels and horizontal stripes. i thought i might have a seizure....
 
But were there SHOULDER PADS? Please God spare us the shoulder pads. I'm still trying to acclimate to the bell bottoms. When Z Cavaricci is back in still I may just keel over & die.
 
Sassy69 said:
But were there SHOULDER PADS? Please God spare us the shoulder pads. I'm still trying to acclimate to the bell bottoms. When Z Cavaricci is back in still I may just keel over & die.

Z Cavz were the shit!!
 
The only good thing about the 80's is that they're over.

And stick you keep up the loving of the 80's music and I may cancel our drinking plans. That shit makes me homicidal.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
The only good thing about the 80's is that they're over.

And stick you keep up the loving of the 80's music and I may cancel our drinking plans. That shit makes me homicidal.

Cheers,
Scotsman

LOL! How old are you bro?
 
StickFigure said:
LOL! How old are you bro?

29 in a few days. I hated the 80's music in the 80's and it's even worse for me now, though it is better than classic rock for the most part.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
29 in a few days. I hated the 80's music in the 80's and it's even worse for me now, though it is better than classic rock for the most part.

Cheers,
Scotsman

What do you listen to? Probably Barry Manilo judging from what i know about you. :chomp:
 
StickFigure said:
What do you listen to? Probably Barry Manilo judging from what i know about you. :chomp:


I am so gonna put visine in one of your drinks for that barry manilow shit.

I mainly listen to Godsmack and country music. I also like classical, operal, metal, and jazz/blues depending on my mood.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I am so gonna put visine in one of your drinks for that barry manilow shit.

I mainly listen to Godsmack and country music. I also like classical, operal, metal, and jazz/blues depending on my mood.

Cheers,
Scotsman

LMAO!!!

A real International man of culture here. I would have never expected.
 
StickFigure said:
LMAO!!!

A real International man of culture here. I would have never expected.


LOL, yeah like I told Stilleto everyone always assumes I am going to talk in grunts and screams, and never expect me to be well spoken and intelligent. Most people are also really shocked to know I go to the opera whenever I get the chance and am a classically trained piano player(though badly out of practice)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
LOL, yeah like I told Stilleto everyone always assumes I am going to talk in grunts and screams, and never expect me to be well spoken and intelligent. Most people are also really shocked to know I go to the opera whenever I get the chance and am a classically trained piano player(though badly out of practice)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Damn! I'm impressed bro. I have to admit I love classical music, operas and Broadway performances myself.
 
StickFigure said:
Damn! I'm impressed bro. I have to admit I love classical music, operas and Broadway performances myself.


Sweet, I can actually sing opera a bit.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
Sweet, I can actually sing opera a bit.

Cheers,
Scotsman

i can't sing for shit. lol!

My step dad had hundreds of classical records, probably still has them. I used to put on the headphones and get lost for hours listening to them, especially on rainy days. I loved it.
 
Scotsman said:
LOL, yeah like I told Stilleto everyone always assumes I am going to talk in grunts and screams, and never expect me to be well spoken and intelligent. Most people are also really shocked to know I go to the opera whenever I get the chance and am a classically trained piano player(though badly out of practice)

Cheers,
Scotsman

:)
i knew you'd be intelligent.
I just didn't expect you to speak english.
i sounded smart too though, didn't I? :worried:
 
StickFigure said:
i can't sing for shit. lol!

My step dad had hundreds of classical records, probably still has them. I used to put on the headphones and get lost for hours listening to them, especially on rainy days. I loved it.


I have measured perfect pitch and tone, yet I refuse to sing in public now.

I have lot's of classical albums, probably 20 or so operas, and a lot of classical movie sound tracks.

I am going to get the Master and Commander soundtrack next the violin and cello music is amazing in it.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I have measured perfect pitch and tone, yet I refuse to sing in public now.

I have lot's of classical albums, probably 20 or so operas, and a lot of classical movie sound tracks.

I am going to get the Master and Commander soundtrack next the violin and cello music is amazing in it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I agree! I love that soundtrack. As odd as it sounds i still prefer the sound of the old vinyl records over CD's for that kind of music. Just so hard to come by!
 
stilleto said:
:)
i knew you'd be intelligent.
I just didn't expect you to speak english.
i sounded smart too though, didn't I? :worried:


What did you expect yiddish?

Yes you sounded smart, and I liked your accent.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
StickFigure said:
I agree! I love that soundtrack. As odd as it sounds i still prefer the sound of the old vinyl records over CD's for that kind of music. Just so hard to come by!


True, the scratches and skips just add something great to it. I don't have a record player so I don't have any vinyl. I think my parents still have some though. I do have some cd's that are direct recordings from vinyl so you get the same sound quality, From memory: Edinburgh military tattoo, Edith Piaf, Enrico Carusso, Maria Callas.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
harmonica said:
Jennifer Beals is dating her???????????? I think I may cry.

That would be a true waste of womanhood, but I saw Bono's girlfriend on that VH-1 Celebrity weight loss show and it was not Beals.

On a side note: I dropped HBO years ago because of my kids but it must suck these days to show Flashdance, isn't that more like what you would find on the USA network or WGN?
 
Scotsman said:
I have measured perfect pitch and tone, yet I refuse to sing in public now.

I have lot's of classical albums, probably 20 or so operas, and a lot of classical movie sound tracks.

I am going to get the Master and Commander soundtrack next the violin and cello music is amazing in it.

Cheers,
Scotsman

If you party w/ MTS in Columbus I suspect you will be wearing rubber undies & singing Puccini as the half time performance at the Ms. International finals.

:)
 
Sassy69 said:
If you party w/ MTS in Columbus I suspect you will be wearing rubber undies & singing Puccini as the half time performance at the Ms. International finals.

:)


Wow the mental image of that has ended my ability to see from my left eye.LOL

And yes Stilleto you have an accent, at least from a non-east coaster point of view.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Top Bottom