NY Muscle
Well-known member
So what’s the deal...did u all stay fat this summer or do we have some pics of people after or during their summer diet..
i know corn should have pics....High Intensity i think soon...anyone have ANY sort of recent pics?
me personally I’m already getting the winter bulk up itch...and want to start bulking NOW...
I hit a crazy low weight of 207 at 3% or so was 235 in Feb)...maintained it for like a week...been off the diet a few weeks..no cardio....i want so bad to start bulking and give myself time to finish bulking and start dieting so I’m in even better shape next spring.
I haven’t trained in 2 weeks and been eating lots of carbs at night and in middle of night...but i eat low carbs all day..i think thats the ONLY reason why i haven’t gotten much fatter...maybe 2-3lbs of fat and/or some water at BEST....lost a lot of glycogen and pumped appearance to my physique as well well as my vascularity sucks now..the veins are much less apparent ..so I don’t look as muscular/big as before due to no working out and not have that pumped/glycogen filled muscle all the time...I start up the gym again this Friday...
I can post some pics when I get back from lunch if you wanna give me your opinions if its time to bulk..i think it is as I will have just enough time to be (in what I consider perfect shape) perfect shape for Feb.
So whos got pics?
i know corn should have pics....High Intensity i think soon...anyone have ANY sort of recent pics?
me personally I’m already getting the winter bulk up itch...and want to start bulking NOW...
I hit a crazy low weight of 207 at 3% or so was 235 in Feb)...maintained it for like a week...been off the diet a few weeks..no cardio....i want so bad to start bulking and give myself time to finish bulking and start dieting so I’m in even better shape next spring.
I haven’t trained in 2 weeks and been eating lots of carbs at night and in middle of night...but i eat low carbs all day..i think thats the ONLY reason why i haven’t gotten much fatter...maybe 2-3lbs of fat and/or some water at BEST....lost a lot of glycogen and pumped appearance to my physique as well well as my vascularity sucks now..the veins are much less apparent ..so I don’t look as muscular/big as before due to no working out and not have that pumped/glycogen filled muscle all the time...I start up the gym again this Friday...
I can post some pics when I get back from lunch if you wanna give me your opinions if its time to bulk..i think it is as I will have just enough time to be (in what I consider perfect shape) perfect shape for Feb.
So whos got pics?

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














