Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fish and fish oil

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
What's so bad about fish and fish oil. Came across a few forums/sites on bros talking about how fish oil (and possibly fish like tuna )lowered their sex drive. Is this possible?

What's so bad about fish and fish oil. Came across a few forums/sites on bros talking about how fish oil (and possibly fish like tuna )lowered their sex drive. Is this possible?
ive read that in sevral different places . its not everybody but it appears that some do have a reaction to it . try n see

hmm... as of recently i have noticed lowered sex drive. i dont go overboard on fish or fish oil but now this got me curious. im gona try to lay off for a bit to see if i notice any difference.

Well obviously you should stop eating fish because it's bad for you. lol I've never heard of this or really noticed anything different myself. It's interesting though, is there any solid evidence on it?

Something to do with the mercury levels and decreased sperm production and blah blah blah. I think it's mainly canned tuna and larger fish. I read an article about it in muscular development I think and fitness rx.

Top Bottom