Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Winstrol Cycle. Advice Please!

Var is just easier on you, especially with sides....not only are you choosing winny but you're choosing INJECTABLE winny...that's far on the list when discussing what's recommended for a woman.

I know that it's obviously not wise for a woman to inject winny but I did a tremendous amount of research and found that at low dosages the sides are less likely. As for the var, i didn't research that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I'd echo what Psizzle has said. Winny can be pretty harsh and has a higher likelihood for sides for women, so my caution would be to watch it closely. If you feel like you have a sore throat....stop it immediately! I'd only run it for 6-8 weeks max.

If you're looking for something quick though, the answer really comes in your diet. Depending on your timeline, you could run a diet similar to a prep diet for 6 weeks. You'll see more success there, imo. I'd also say that if your diet isn't spot on, the winny is gonna help ya gain weight! Did for me, anyway, as do most of the AAS's for women.

Top Bottom