Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Winstrol Cycle. Advice Please!

missmeg850

First and fore most, I'm 21 years old, 5'5, 140 lbs. I work out 5-6 days a week, cardio and heavy weight strength training. My diet is fairly clean.
I'm currently running a Winstrol (injection) cycle. .25 mg every 2-3 days. I just started it about three days ago so obviously I haven't seen any results.
My question is should I run something different first? Say a clen/t3 stack?
Like I said, I'm fairly new to this all but I need a woman's advice considering my boyfriend obviously can't give me the right info.

You mean 25mg right? Hopefully you're not running .25 or yeah an infant wouldn't feel much lol

Just because one doesn't work for you doesn't mean you start pulling random options out of a hat. As Cali asked, what are your goals? Clen/t3 is not only dangerous if you don't research and administer properly, but it gives a very different outcome than winny.

My goal is to tone and gain lean muscle. I'm pretty strong and I want to look like it!
Yes 25 mg.
I'm aware that there are adverse side effects to anything I decide to take. Do you know anything about the t3/clen cycle?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

From the looks of it, I need some advice from you. I'd love to have your shredded look!

My avi isn't me...lol. I have a Pre contest log going, I'm in there.

As far as your questions...
- clen/t3 will not give you what you want. That's strictly a cutting stack, it won't give you what you want. Not only that but it's a dangerous route as I said, so be sure you've done your research or you'll mess your heart & thyroid up for good.
- winny will produce small gains, and for most it happens relatively quickly as opposed to other long ester compounds. So if you're not seeing results, I'd say you're either not eating correctly (steroids are not magic, they must be fed properly), or maybe the legitimacy of your product is in question. But 3 days is pretty fast lol you'll need to give it more time than that.

So basically what I'm saying:
- Stick with what you're doing
- When you're starting out, do one compound at a time so you know how you react to things and know what's causing what
- Make sure you're eating properly

And...winny can wreak havoc on your cholesterol and BP. Be sure to be taking support with it, I recommend N2Guard from Needtobuildmuscle.com.

Sounds good girl. Good luck to you, let me know if you need anything else

I read mrs.muscleaddictions posting about her keto usage. Anything on that? Ever used it? My biggest problem is my stomach as most woman say lol.
I'm trying to get quick results (I know that's asking a lot.)
I start a new job in a bikini all season in PCB plus I just signed with a modeling agency (advertising, commercials, etc) and I need something quick because I'd love to eventually do swimsuits. I know I'm asking a lot.
what do you personally recommend?

Honestly? Stims shouldn't be a concern, what's going to get rid of belly fat is your diet and cardio. You need to tighten that up. Supplementation is only like 10% of the equation. But if you're hell-bent on trying that, I'd talk to her, I haven't tried it

Top Bottom