Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First tren cycle

beetsking

My next blast is going to be Test P and Tren A goal will be Recomp. Will be first time running Tren and there's many opinions on high test low tren and low test high tren.. How would you dose my first tren run? I was swaying towards low test high tren... Possibly 50mg Test P EOD and 75mg Tren A EOD? For 10-12 weeks

6 weeks is plenty for tren. Its too harsh for 10-12 weeks. As for tren/test ratio, lots of varying opinions. I personally have done it only once and had success with higher test. 500/200 to be exact. My 2cents!

look tren is serious business, the main problems are the health issues and how you will feel deep into tren.. some guys litreally cannot sleep on the stuff and that is no good

i would aim for 5-8 weeks on tren. if the sides become too bad then simply stop

i would do 250mg a week tren with some tbol or var..don't even use test with it

But do you think there is an amount or a sweet spot I can hit that wont give me the dreadful sides ive heard about?

My next blast is going to be Test P and Tren A goal will be Recomp. Will be first time running Tren and there's many opinions on high test low tren and low test high tren.. How would you dose my first tren run? I was swaying towards low test high tren... Possibly 50mg Test P EOD and 75mg Tren A EOD? For 10-12 weeks

This suggests that you also cruise. And that's for morons. Don't cruise.

Those dosages look good. Only do 10 weeks though.

+ the support supplements aromasin, caber, cardarine

When I keep tren to 300mg per week or less the sides are much less than when I go higher. They are still present though.

Top Bottom