Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Timer D-Bol...Just one question

ELITEDBOLKING

Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums but not new to weightlifting. I have been lifting for 2 years now, about 6 foot and 175lbs. I know I can still make some more gains naturally so I'm holding off for a few months. My diet is pretty good, lots of protein, about 2500-3000 calories a day, I drink whey protein drinks and have used weight gainer in the past. I have researched very much about PCT and have decided [FONT=&quot]on [/FONT]10mg nolvadex/d during the 4-6 week cycle and once finished with the dianabol ill run clomid at 100mg/d for 3-4 weeks. I know everyone says dont take dbol alone, take it with test or stack it with another roid. My question is, can dbol be taken with a legal testosterone booster such as t3 nitro? I'm not scared to poke myself with a needle but I do not have a source for illegal testosterone. Oh and yes I will be taking it with a liver detoxifier but any advice will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Dude you need to eat more not do DBol only cycles. You are going to lose everything you gain from that cycle when you come off because you are not eating enough.

2500-3000 calories isnt shit for 6 feet tall, you need 4000-4500 quality calories to gain muscle.

When the spring comes around you can diet with your current 2500 calorie diet to get cut.

Thanks for the suggestion I will deffinetely bump up the calories, thats probably why I have been gaining slowly. What is best to stack with D-Bol since everyone says not to do dbol only? I found a site that sells sustenol 250 which is supposed to be a blend of 4 testosterone compounds. They also sell a product called Test Suspension (Supratestin Depot). Are these good test products to stack with D-Bol ?[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

Hello everyone, I'm new to these forums but not new to weightlifting. I have been lifting for 2 years now, about 6 foot and 175lbs. I know I can still make some more gains naturally so I'm holding off for a few months. My diet is pretty good, lots of protein, about 2500-3000 calories a day, I drink whey protein drinks and have used weight gainer in the past. I have researched very much about PCT and have decided [FONT=&quot]on [/FONT]10mg nolvadex/d during the 4-6 week cycle and once finished with the dianabol ill run clomid at 100mg/d for 3-4 weeks. I know everyone says dont take dbol alone, take it with test or stack it with another roid. My question is, can dbol be taken with a legal testosterone booster such as t3 nitro? I'm not scared to poke myself with a needle but I do not have a source for illegal testosterone. Oh and yes I will be taking it with a liver detoxifier but any advice will greatly be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Hold the DBOL until you find some additional testosterone.
MOST of the OTC test boosters do nothing.

age? suspension is not for the faint. Especially for a first time cycle. Since you don't like poking yourself, susp would be a bad choice.

Dude you need to eat more not do DBol only cycles. You are going to lose everything you gain from that cycle when you come off because you are not eating enough.

2500-3000 calories isnt shit for 6 feet tall, you need 4000-4500 quality calories to gain muscle.

When the spring comes around you can diet with your current 2500 calorie diet to get cut.

Yeah, 175 at 6ft bro? You need to wait more than just a few months before you use AAS. You need to start eating like it's your job. Eat so god damn much it makes you uncomfortable. You should be shitting like 5-6 times a day you're eating so damn much.

I'm curious. How much protein is "lots"? What the fuck is that? Start getting 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight (350 grams for you right now, but hell, I'd make it 400). The other stuff (carbs, fats) you can pretty much eat whatever you want right now. Just make sure you keep track of grams of protein. Shoot for 400. Make sure you're drinking at least a gallon of water a day too.

Post up your training routine. I'd bet you're doing too much. Skinny guys like you need to eat a ton, and workout less. No you won't get fat either...but you might gain a little more bodyfat. You might go from 10% to 14%...oh no! But your strength will shoot up, and so will your muscle mass. You can still do a little cardio (first thing in AM so it helps your appetite) to help keep fat under control.

If you do cycles before you learn how to eat and train you'll be back here after 4 cycles at 6ft. and 190...just like many other posters here on this forum.

You guys (AAS forum people) need to go visit the diet and training forums more so you can figure out how to get the most out of your cycles. Eat and train right and you can cut your gear in half and get twice the gains.

And for the record, there is no such thing as illegal testosterone. All testosterone is legal, but controlled. It needs to be prescribed by a doctor, even though they don't know shit about endocrinology and the effects of exogenous hormones.

Thanks alot ceo and everyone else. I'm probably getting about 200g protein a day, i'm going to double it and buy some protein bars so I can spread it out during the day more. I drink about a gallon a day, I used to take creatine about a year back so I found out behing dehydrated is pretty bad lol. I just switched up my training routine to try a little something new it was like this:
Day 1- Chest/Triceps - Bench press, incline bench press, and either flys or decline bench. Rope push downs, skull crushers, french press, overhead tricep extensions. I usually pick 3 excercises per muscle and before was going for 3 sets of 12 but lately I have been putting up the weight and going for 8 reps. This has helped with my strength quite well.
Day 2 - Back/Biceps - Lat pulldowns, cable rows, pull-ups. I don't really do deadlifts but I'm thinking about adding it to my routine. Sometimes I will do bent over rows aswell. For biceps ill do dumbell curls, hammer curls, sometimes concentric curls or preacher curls. If im not too tired ill throw in reverse curls or do the wrist curls that workout your forearms.
Day 3 - Shoulders/Abs - I try to workout all 3 parts of my shoulder on this day. Either military press or front raise on the cables, Upright rows or lateral cable raises, rear delts I usually do the rear delt rows or a rear delt pull using the cables. For abs I'll usually do situps on the decline bench and touch my elbow to the opposite knee, situps with a weight plate in my hands on the decline, or the ab machine.
Day 4 - Legs/Abs - Legs are probably what I need to work on the most. When I first started working out i just cared about upper body/arms so i didn't work them out. Now ill do squats, leg extensions, sometimes ill do some calf raises and lunges aswell as the reverse of a leg extension where you push down instead of curling the weight up.

age? suspension is not for the faint. Especially for a first time cycle. Since you don't like poking yourself, susp would be a bad choice.
You must have mis-read, I said that I don't mind having to poke myself with a needle. Would suspension come close to comparing with test e?
Thanks alot all of your advice has been great I'm sure I can get up to 190 without the juice. Would creatine maybe be a good idea again? Helped me put on 10 pounds last time.

Last edited:
Thanks alot ceo and everyone else. I'm probably getting about 200g protein a day, i'm going to double it and buy some protein bars so I can spread it out during the day more. I drink about a gallon a day, I used to take creatine about a year back so I found out behing dehydrated is pretty bad lol. I just switched up my training routine to try a little something new it was like this:
Day 1- Chest/Triceps - Bench press, incline bench press, and either flys or decline bench. Rope push downs, skull crushers, french press, overhead tricep extensions. I usually pick 3 excercises per muscle and before was going for 3 sets of 12 but lately I have been putting up the weight and going for 8 reps. This has helped with my strength quite well.
Day 2 - Back/Biceps - Lat pulldowns, cable rows, pull-ups. I don't really do deadlifts but I'm thinking about adding it to my routine. Sometimes I will do bent over rows aswell. For biceps ill do dumbell curls, hammer curls, sometimes concentric curls or preacher curls. If im not too tired ill throw in reverse curls or do the wrist curls that workout your forearms.
Day 3 - Shoulders/Abs - I try to workout all 3 parts of my shoulder on this day. Either military press or front raise on the cables, Upright rows or lateral cable raises, rear delts I usually do the rear delt rows or a rear delt pull using the cables. For abs I'll usually do situps on the decline bench and touch my elbow to the opposite knee, situps with a weight plate in my hands on the decline, or the ab machine.
Day 4 - Legs/Abs - Legs are probably what I need to work on the most. When I first started working out i just cared about upper body/arms so i didn't work them out. Now ill do squats, leg extensions, sometimes ill do some calf raises and lunges aswell as the reverse of a leg extension where you push down instead of curling the weight up.

You must have mis-read, I said that I don't mind having to poke myself with a needle. Would suspension come close to comparing with test e? Does anyone know ***********************?

Thanks alot all of your advice has been great I'm sure I can get up to 190 without the juice. Would creatine maybe be a good idea again? Helped me put on 10 pounds last time.

Brother, you can't be asking for sources here. You got to read the rules. If you get any PMs about sources now chances are they will be scammers. Please edit your post.

Creatine is fine, but food is where you will be seeing your gains come from. Double your protein intake.

You should be in the gym maybe 3 days a week doing weights. Other days you can do some ab work or a little cardio, or just play some ball, etc.

check out this sticky in the training forum:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...xercises-articles-more-start-here-655389.html

Read that and check out the 5x5 linear/single factor version link. Read everything on that link (madcow's site). It is a good program that is simple to follow (you can download an excel spreadsheet on madcow's site), focuses on progression on the major compound lifts, and has you training every bodypart more frequently giving you more opportunities for growth, yet you're only in the gym 3 days a week so you get plenty of rest (when you actually do your growing).

If you have questions about anything, look on the training forum. Most questions have been asked and answered, but feel free to post a thread if you can't find your answer.

Thanks again man, very helpful. I edited the post and finally found a guy with some novladex and clomid so I wont have to worry about going online and getting scammed. One more question for you ceo since you seem to really know your shit, once my diet and weight is a little more on track, is test E the best to use with Dbol or would you reccomend a different type of test?

Top Bottom