Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time with Oral Clen

icykid298

Im trying the Oral Clen for the first time
oral preparation containing 0.04mg of the substance Clenbuterol per tablet.0.04mg=40mcg right?So I'll be doing half a tablet which is 20mcg right?Just want to make sure I have that right.
Was gonna start with a small noobie dosage

Albuterol is a much safer alternative. That or an ECA stack or an S4/GW Sarm. Idk why anybody resorts to poison anymore for cutting. Diet and training alone can get you around 8%ish bodyfat, and unless you plan on going any lower than that you shouldn't be even considering Clen

Im trying the Oral Clen for the first time oral preparation containing 0.04mg of the substance Clenbuterol per tablet.0.04mg=40mcg right?So I'll be doing half a tablet which is 20mcg right?Just want to make sure I have that right.
Was gonna start with a small noobie dosage

Do intermitent fasting and you will burn X100000 the fat that this compound will on his own, it is not a fat burning pill and won't make you shred fat, it just aid (In a mediocre way) on the fat loss process by increasing a little bit your metabolism.

I bet you 1 million dollars you will be 100% disappointed with what that compound will do on you.

Top Bottom