Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using peptides

goku_lp

Hi It’s is my first time running any sort of peptides, specifically tb-500 and bpc-157, I already researched and seen different information, obviously everyone is different and likes to do there preferred dosage, I have 5mg vials of each, just want to hear some of ur guys recommended protocol dosage for first time users to make sure I absorbed the right information. (Using it for shoulder and knee injuries where I got surgery and a mild ulcerative colitis, hopefully will help reduce inflammation)

Hi It’s is my first time running any sort of peptides, specifically tb-500 and bpc-157, I already researched and seen different information, obviously everyone is different and likes to do there preferred dosage, I have 5mg vials of each, just want to hear some of ur guys recommended protocol dosage for first time users to make sure I absorbed the right information. (Using it for shoulder and knee injuries where I got surgery and a mild ulcerative colitis, hopefully will help reduce inflammation)

inject the peptides close to injury
go low dose to start 1st week

i would stack tb500 and bpc157 with n2joint rx and ostarine to make sure you get the best recovery

Start by checking out our protocol via the articles

Top Bottom