Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time using a Prohormone, need advice.

ghettostudmuffin

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to these forums, but I've been visiting for a few days and checking it out. It seems like there are alot of good people in here giving good advice, especially to us newbs. Thanks for keeping it safe.

I just bought 2 bottles of IDS methyl 1-Testosterone Extreme and I could use a little advice on how best to use it and cut down on possible negative side effects. I would rather do a real cycle using probably Test and Deca, but I have no connections, and can't order it online because I have no credit card.

I am not asking for connections here, just explaining why I'm using this stuff instead. From what I've read this is a real steroid and doesn't undergo any conversion processes and because it's methylated it is very available to the body. I'm not taking using this stuff lightly as I consider it to be serious stuff. I have read about 6-oxo for pct, but I don't really trust it for proper pct coming off something this strong. Not sure I want to start using it since I don't have any Nolvadex nor do I know how to get it. I understand all the basic side effects of using roids and how to tone them down or prevent some of them. My only main concern is gynecomastia since it is irreversible without surgery and that is unacceptable to me.

As for me, I am italian,Irish,Welsh,Scottish, german and cherokee indian and consider myself to have somewhat above average genetics. I'm 24, 5'8 1/5", 200lbs with prolly 18-20% BF, solid build. I've dropped down from 220 in the last 3-4 months and lost some bodyfat. I'm smooth, but not chubby.

I've been lifting like a powerlifter for the last year and increased my overall stength and size quite abit by doing lots of sets of singles and doubles and almost no isolation exercises 2-3 times a week. I've been lifting consistently for almost 2 years now, and lifted for about 2.5 years in high school. I'm fairly hairy lol, so I'd guess that my body is fairly testy and not estrogenic, but who knows? I'm pretty sensitive to things and know how my body works. I've used Tribulus Terrestris in the past while bulking up and could feel a difference. I felt better and more virile. I also use Glutamine, ON 100% Whey, creatine, multi-vitamin/mineral, and HMB now and then which I like also.

The directions say to take 10-20mg per day for 2-4 weeks. I'm thinking 20mg per day for 2 weeks on, 3-4 off, repeat. I'd rather go 4 on, but since I don't have any anti-estrogens or anything for raising natural test levels after, I'm thinking 2 weeks is a safer bet. I'm considering doing this as long as I have 6-oxo and the green light from you guys to go. I'm just concerned with estrogen mainly after the cycle since 1-Testosterone doesn't convert to estrogen and it heavily suppresses the HPTA and I'm not sure how quickly 6-oxo will raise my test levels back to normal as well as how well it prevents excess estrogen.

My goal is to be around 210-225lbs with 10% BF. My ideal measurements would be 18" neck, 18" arm, 14.5" forearm, 50" chest expanded, 34-35" waist, 26-28" thigh, 17" calf My measurements as of now are 16.5" neck, 45" chest expanded, 15.5" bicep, 12.75" forearm, 37"waist, 37" hips, 27" upper thigh, 17.5" straight leg directly over knee, 15.5" calf I'd like to aproximate the look of say Mike Mentzer or casey Viator less some of the freakiness as that is most what my structure resembles. I'm not saying I've got genetics like them, just that my structure resembles their builds more than a guy like Reg Park, Bill Pearl or Larry Scott whom I idolize physically. My waist is thick, but not chubby, just smooth as I have naturally wide hips and shoulders and my bodyfat is a lil up their right now, but dropping.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and sorry for the long post. I wanted to give some background on myself, and what I want to accomplish. I have been fascinated by muscles and strength since I was a kid. ;)

I'd like to add that I didn't put this in the supplements forum because I have made up my mind on using roids in the near future(6-12 months). I felt this pertained more to steroids than just straight supplements.

Man, I keep reading more and more about this stuff producing great results, but at the same time I keep reading about BAD side effects, namely lethargy and GYNO.

I'm going to bite the bullet on this one and return my 2 bottles of m1t back where I got them, or maybe just trash them because I don't want some unsuspecting kid to take this stuff, do something stupid like take too much for too long and get bitch tits, NOT cool.

I'm surprised this stuff is legal. I mean, it's all good if you know what you're doing, but there are too many teenagers and young guys that are too stupid too study up first on something like this. This is a steroid, not a prohormone and should not be marketed as such imo. I'm not putting it down or anyone that uses it down, but I do think that it needs to be treated with more respect by the supplemet stores and such. When I purchased it, the supplement store owner(a fairly knowledgeable guy that runs a good bodybuilding specific store) said I didnt have anything to worry about as far as side effects were concerned with this stuff and did not recomment any pct or even bring up the issue of pct with it. I will admit that I was ignorant of pct and what this product really is and I'm glad I held out rather than just started popping pills.

I don't think the governement should ban prohormones, but I think these supplement companies need to be more responsible when marketing a new PH that is really a true steroid with all the possible side effects and do soem real legit testing on human subjects before marketing it as safe to use.

I'm just gonna save up my money, read about cycles and pct over the next several months, hopefully develope some good contacts and use the real stuff properly when I'm ready.

any product that contains any form of 1AD does not cause gyno. 1AD does not break down into estrogen like 4AD does. I have used this same product and know about 8 friend that have used this product with great success. I would suggest taking this in a permid (cant spell) fashion. I would start with 1 a day for the first week, jump to 2 a day for the second, 3 a day for the third, back down to 2 a day for about 5 days, and then finish up with 1 a day for about another 4-5 days. I would also in the last 2 weeks start loading up on creatine. I would recomend taking Satur8 made by ISS Research. Take that for about 6 weeks. You will reach your goal in one cycle. don't worrry about any anti E but if you are then I would recomend 6-OXO by Ergo-Pharms. This is a estrogen killer while a lot of other porducts are estrogen blockers. I have taken methy 1 for up to 8weeks at a time. you got to be spending a ton of money if you are buying all of your supps at GNC of some other store getting rich off your hard earned money. You should check the prices at dpsnutrition.com maybe you could start a pay pal account and order that way. good luck and don't forget to eat all the protein that you can fit into your body. sprread the word about dps take part in putting the GNC's of the world out of business.

u definately dont want to use m1t until you have dont at least a few cycles of ph before, it is an actual steroid, not a ph, definately look into 1-test, or 1-AD stacked w/ 4-AD

if you choose not to start out with methyl 1 test then another good product is i-tu estergels made by melcular nutrition. They are an oil base pill and this is good for longer acting in your body.

Thanks for the replies guys. Well I've learned how to order Nolva and Clomid off the internet for my next few m1t cycles. Also have some 1-ad and 6-oxo which I will be doing a full 4 week cycle and pct and then a short break before I begin the m1t cycle so that I can get those anti-e products for the m1t pct.

I have to mention that I tried m1t for 4 days at 10mgs per day. Wow. This is either really strong stuff or my body is really receptive to outside hormones. Felt moderately pumped all the time and tight. Super duper back pump on leg day from leg presses lol. I could barely bend over, but it went away after a few minutes. No aches, headaches or painful urination. I did have a few moderate sides though. Moderate Lethargy and lowering of libido happened damn near instantly. I was still able to bust, but had to work for it. Slept ok at night, and had naps in the evening before bed. Twice during the 4 days my right lower eye lid puffed up for several hours at a time after taking the m1t. Not painful, but looked like I was recuping from a black eye or something without the bruising. Must be water retention or something? I also was HELLA paranoid about gyno even though m1t doesn't aromatize to estrogen because I had heard about possible progesterone issues. My nips seemed a lil(read very lil) bit puffier than normal but no bumps or lumps or tenderness, or pain whatsoever. Seeing as how my bodyfat is prolly around 18%(messed up and ate crappy on a bulking cycle awhile back, re lazyass) it may just have been water retention which is what I think it was. Still I was seriously being noid. The 5th day I stopped and started 6-oxo at 600 mgs a day. I've been on 5 days at that dose and now I am gonna taper it down 5-4-3-2-1 style over 5 days. Proly overkill for 4 days, but what the hell. Will not do m1t for a real cycle until I get Nolva and Clomid. I gotta say this must be what steroids is like sorta cuz despite the few little side issues I did not want to come off. It seemed like everything I ate was super utilized by my body to build muscle tissue. I could actually feel my muscles tingle sorta after eating a high protein meal. A guy I know said bullshit, but I swear it. Also, even after the first day I could train a lil harder and did not feel tired or like I had just trained hard within minutes after a bust ass leg workout!? I was only taking 10mg once a day at around 5pm and I wonder what the heck would happen at 20mg ed in 2 seperate doses. Scary. I am hooked. Not talkig about stupide mega doses and or long term cycles, just well planned and properly performed short 2-4 week cycles with proper pct and short 4-6 week breaks between pct and new cycles. Can't wait to start the 1-ad. Gonna go for 1 bottle or 3 week cycle with 6-oxo for pct. It's Ergopharm and I think I'll use the maximum dosage of 3 caps or 300mgs a day seeing the way I reacted to m1t cuz I seriously doubt 1-ad is as strong as m1t. I will respect it, just feel I can prolly go max dose on it whereas m1t I'd prolly prefer to split 10mg into 2-5mg doses a day the first week, then 15mg week 2, and 20 mg weeks 3-4. What do you guys think. All I know is I never felt like this even when I was 16-18 bustin ass in the high school gym!

I don't think that you could gain anything at all from a cycle that last only 4 weeks, even if you were shoting some form of test. I think everthing that you are feeling is either water retention or your mind playing tricks on you. If you are not having trouble sleeping or falling asleep at night then you have not elivated your test levels. Just one question, how old are you?

You might want to research more before putting up a response like that. Check my first post as to age. I know the difference between a muscle being full of water from creatine and when it is constantly in a state of moderate pump and tight feeling with some tingly sensations going on. That is NOT normal for me. It feels great, but I have never gotten that before and
I have tried every supp you can think of. As for not elevating test? What are you smoking pal? m1t is some strong stuff and since it's oral it starts working right away. I noticed positive sides the first day, as well as some very small negative sides too. I did seem to want to take naps alot and falling to sleep at night was maybe a little more difficult than normal, but just a little and once I was asleep I slept like a log and didn't remember waking up at night which is strange for me cuz I usually wake once or twice a night to piss. I was experiencing minor water retention, but I have that anyway from the creatine I take which affects intramuscular water retention, not under the skin water retention like from m1t. So that doesn't account for the tingly sensation my muscles felt. It felt like I could feel them growing. I am stoked to do a full on 4 week cycle of m1t at 20mg ed once I am ready and have the proper pct ancillaries. Maybe you know what you're talking about, but it sure didn't seem like it from that response. :freak:

Top Bottom