Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user stanazolol. proffesional help needed please

thanks for helping people lol but i have no answer :(
ihave stanazolol and test 400
i just want a cycle my freind says i should inject twice a week 0.1 ounce stanazolol (250mg) and 0.1 ounce test 400 (250mg)

i dont care anymore heapsof people are telling me diffrent stuff im starting 250mg tren and 250mg test e 3x a week hopefully il lose bf while gain size see what happens

i dont care anymore heapsof people are telling me diffrent stuff im starting 250mg tren and 250mg test e 3x a week hopefully il lose bf while gain size see what happens

How moronic. 750mg of test and 750 tren for someone who has no idea what they're doing. Have fun with your new tits and limp ding dong. You'll start lactating too with these dosages so have fun with that

so what do u recomend -_-

Hard work. Go to the gym, work out, do cardio, eat healthy, feel good. No chemicals. No hormones. No bs. Gotta work for this shit dude. There is no magic pill. OTC supplements and fat burners will aid you along the way but nothing will match dedication.

Top Bottom