Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user stanazolol. proffesional help needed please

musty-92

hey you going guyz!
Male
5 foot 3 inches
178.5 pounds
ive lost 44 pounds in the past 9 months and my weight loss has sudenlly stop its getting really hard so im thinkiing to use stanazolol. i need to drop another 20-22 pounds. its my first time using the injection i just want to know for me to lose that much fat how many times a week do i inject and how long my cycle will take. i do train intensely at then gym. 5-7 days a week. also what kind of diet do you think i should start im thinking the ketogenic diet (i think thats what it is called)
thanks for the help much appreciated.

21 seems a bit young for stanazolol and test. check out clenbuterol tho. IMO, its one of the best supplements for loosing weight and cutting. guys loose 3-5lbs easy per week if the diet is right

clen has way too much side affects :(

not really. name some. only sides i know that people have gotten is trembling and thats because they took too much too quickly. if you ramp up slowly, you will not have any crazy sides. and plus, taking winstrol and test will have very bad sides for you. your endocrine system is not fully developed and shutting down your normal test and replacing it with other forms of test can permanently damage/limit your natural testosterone production.

not really. name some. only sides i know that people have gotten is trembling and thats because they took too much too quickly. if you ramp up slowly, you will not have any crazy sides. and plus, taking winstrol and test will have very bad sides for you. your endocrine system is not fully developed and shutting down your normal test and replacing it with other forms of test can permanently damage/limit your natural testosterone production.

Permanently damaging your heart would be probably #1 side effect to consider before using Clen... I've used it few times, and didn't mind about shakes, trembling, and being anxious nerve wreck for the whole time. Heart tissue damage that Clen causes is what ensures that I won't touch it anymore. You can count on luck with these things only for some time before really bad stuff happens.

Not that any AAS would help with losing weight, actually quite the opposite.

So OP look into GW-5015116 and maybe some Albuterol, but forget about taking any steroids for weight loss and don't even consider using Clen, it's really not worth it IME.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Permanently damaging your heart would be probably #1 side effect to consider before using Clen... I've used it few times, and didn't mind about shakes, trembling, and being anxious nerve wreck for the whole time. Heart tissue damage that Clen causes is what ensures that I won't touch it anymore. You can count on luck with these things only for some time before really bad stuff happens.

Not that any AAS would help with losing weight, actually quite the opposite.

So OP look into GW-5015116 and maybe some Albuterol, but forget about taking any steroids for weight loss and don't even consider using Clen, it's really not worth it IME.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I agree, using GW-501516 is the best option here. He has no business using clen at his age.

thanks guyz!! ill check it out ! if you have any other info u guyz can tell me i appreciate it im so desperate these last kilos are killing me especcialy thefact that its just my gut thats left :((

21 seems a bit young for stanazolol and test. check out clenbuterol tho. IMO, its one of the best supplements for loosing weight and cutting. guys loose 3-5lbs easy per week if the diet is right

that's really bad advice to be giving to anyone, especially someone new to all of this... clen is EXTREMELY dangerous and the long term damage it can do to your heart is horrible... you need to understand what your talking about before giving advice like this because its wreckless...

Top Bottom