Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time test cyp

Tone28

I want to start my first cycle and I already got a test cyp 250. I was told this would be great for a first cycle. Now that I have it don't really know what to do with it. I don't have no PCT or know what kind to get,how much to get, and do I need HCG. Just looking for some advice from some experts. Please reply or hit me back on private message. Thanks

let start with some stats,age,training history,BF,Weight,height ect!

Welcome to EF....please post stats as requested

~EZ

Age 29. Training for 2 years. I'm 5'10 and 150lbs. I keep buying supplements that promise all the same shit but doesn't work. So this co-worker gt me cyp and said it'll give me size and strength but yet still be mild. Now I'm looking for some experts opinion before I do it wrong

@ 5'10 adn 150 and AAS wil be very very wrong....what's wrong right now is your diet and training.....

Post diet and training routine.....

~EZ

Well I'm glad I'm talking to you before I hurt myself. Coworker telling me I'll be just fine and that it's such a low dose won't even have any sides. I don't have a diet. I don't know how to diet.

Well I'm glad I'm talking to you before I hurt myself. Coworker telling me I'll be just fine and that it's such a low dose won't even have any sides. I don't have a diet. I don't know how to diet.

Well you are at the right place, now Put that test away in a drawer away from heat it will be good for several years.

When your ready for that test i'll be happy to guide you along the way, now heres the first thing you need to do.

Read This

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

after that you need to change up your training routine occasionally ,the body adjusts to it and the gains slow down ,you need to constantly keep those muscles guessing,do this by switching to the push/pull method, supersetting,HIT training etc.....

Read this for more ideas on how to add to your training routine

Exercise & Muscle Directory

Any questions i'm only a pm away :)

Age 29. Training for 2 years. I'm 5'10 and 150lbs. I keep buying supplements that promise all the same shit but doesn't work. So this co-worker gt me cyp and said it'll give me size and strength but yet still be mild. Now I'm looking for some experts opinion before I do it wrong

Well if you do decide to use it - you should make sure you get your pct's and oct's first (must use pct) otherwise you will just be wasting it and screwing up your hormones..

and fyi do you know anything about AAS (anabolic androgenic steroids) you need to do a cycle, you dont just inject it once

and cyp is just like any other test, test is test just the ester is different it depends how much you will be using per week and if your using enough to give you size and strength then there will be sides!!

Top Bottom