Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time getting blood when aspirating

Deltoidz

Banned
I aspirated and few bubbles of blood appeared just floating in my syringe probably about .3ml of blood in there now

do i just change sites and inject with all the blood in there aswell?

Good man for aspirating. I pulled a bit of blood out earlier today for the first time so I guess it can just happen from time to time. As said above it's your own blood so won't hurt you, so stick it back in a different spot and get cracking!

Good man for aspirating. I pulled a bit of blood out earlier today for the first time so I guess it can just happen from time to time. As said above it's your own blood so won't hurt you, so stick it back in a different spot and get cracking!

I left it to long was nervous about it and the blood clotted in the syringe and ended up shooting out like a gun when injecting got PIP but still minimal lol

learn from mistakes i guess

Kind of chuckling....we all go thru the learning curve bro. Its all part of the game.

I left it to long was nervous about it and the blood clotted in the syringe and ended up shooting out like a gun when injecting got PIP but still minimal lol

learn from mistakes i guess

Lol that's a little funny bro but in all seriousness you will be fine . Like zed said its all apart of the learning curve .

I've done a few things in my time that I won't even comment on because I am incredibly embarrassed by my noobness back in the early stages.

Lol that's a little funny bro but in all seriousness you will be fine . Like zed said its all apart of the learning curve .

I've done a few things in my time that I won't even comment on because I am incredibly embarrassed by my noobness back in the early stages.

Oh come on man! Enlighten us! Haha

Top Bottom