Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time clen

Oliol

Hey everyone,

I done two cycles in my life, first 500mg test E a week and second 50mg tren ace EOD with 125mg tren E4D, all this followed by porper PCT, I was in good shape, 200 pounds 6'2 tall with 8 BF, after my cycles I got depressed as my gf left me cause of my rages, cousin OD etcetcetc stuff happened you know. Then I started doing a lot of drugs myself such as cocaine, ecstacy, klonopins, weed, occasionally other stuff, but most usually I did around 5 gram of cocaine a week and some klonopoins, not that much other stuff. I got my life together now, doing well at school and stuff but now i compensate a lot i with eating instead, I tried to loose weight even thought I lost a lot of muscles, I still have some size as I am 205 pounds with maybe 12-15% bf, so I think if I shred down I can look decent for the summer. I don't do drugs anymore either and I am thinking of going to the doctors and do some blood tests and see how my heart is doing etc, if all these test comes out well I have made up my mind, then I am doing clen, no matter what as long my body is fine. I am willing to cut out bad eating habit and I already have in 3 months, but progress is slow due to my metabolism and sometimes binge drinking. I will quit all this if i am on clen, any advice such as dosages and so on? I can handle side effects, I just need one of you pros to guide me with dosage, brand, time of intake and so on. I relly appricate this guys, you are like my second family. Cheers! :)

If you are between 12-15% body fat, then you do not need Clen. All you need is to work on your diet and add in more cardio.

If you decided to run Clen, make sure you start low and build up. I would start at 40mcg daily for a couple days, and then gradually bump your dosage up 20mcg each day until you reach 100mcg. Run for 2 weeks on, and then 2 weeks off. Make sure to drink plenty of water and supplement with Taurine for cramps.

If you run legit Clen, you will not need more than 100mcg for resuts. I recently ran Clen from Superior Peptide, and 40mcg had me sitting in the corner trying to calm myself down because my heart was beating so fast. It can be very effective for fat loss, but the side effects are no joke.

Thanks for the reply. I was at 7% BF one time for a long time ago and that took as much as hard work that I got depressed and got other issues such as hair loss and depression, I would try clen as I can't seem to get that low again now because I am older and my metabolism is not as it was back then. Is it possible for any of you pro's to lay up a "cycle" for me with dosage, day of time and length etc so I can run it as "safe" as possible? Would greatly appriciate it, I just want to be lean again! Thaks

Bro I used to have a issues with serious drugs as well

And my advice is don't start putting other things in ur body

Clen gives some ppl jitters and makes their heart race u have done lots of stuff give ur body a rest and don't do anything
If u take clen and it gives u a jittery feeling it could revert ur mind to other stimulants u did and cause a relaps u have to think of all things that could potentially lead ya back down a horrible path

Thanks for the advice, I don't have any drug problem, I kind off never did I was more a party animal for a while, now I got a new girl friend which is kind to me and I don't use those drugs. I just need to get back in shape fast as that is something I desire and I have tried for a long time now but normal workout wont cut it for me because of my body type. I am going to the doc to get my body checked out so I know my heart is normal etc, I just need one of you guys that have some knowledge about this to put up a decen cycle for me, I never tried clen and wish a decent, but not too much of a cycle to help me shed some fat over the next weeks. Please help! thanks

Take the Clen in the morning when you wake up.

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg

Then off for 2 weeks.

Take the Clen in the morning when you wake up.

Day 1 - 40mcg
Day 2 - 40mcg
Day 3 - 60mcg
Day 4 - 60mcg
Day 5 - 80mcg
Day 6 - 80mcg
Days 7-14 - 100mcg

Then off for 2 weeks.

is that just it? is it that "easy" to follow? no spread of dosage, everything at ingested at the morning then two weeks off, what do I do after those two weeks?

Top Bottom