Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first thing you notice about a man

ebonycurves said:
sorry if this is repetive but i was just curious.
and if you have a hubby now what was the first thing you noticed about him? also be specific please. face is too gereral.

for me, if he's facing away from me, yeah i notice the butt first..a nice ass and good strong broad shoulders.
facing me i notice the eyes, usually to see where they're directed at. then i notice lips. third is hands( is that one weird??lol)

when they're close enough i notice their smell. i was once sitting next to this guy and he smelled absalutely delicous...totally wanted get on his lap and burrow my face in his neck. :chomp: lol

How a man smells is really important to me. I mean his natural smell.

I do love scents on men, but they have to smell a certain way to me, and it is not always the same, sometimes it is because they smell like babies, sometimes it is more of a clean sweat smell.

You know, the sweat you get from training when you are clean, not nervous or bacteria smelly sweat.

ebonycurves said:
when they're close enough i notice their smell. i was once sitting next to this guy and he smelled absalutely delicous...totally wanted get on his lap and burrow my face in his neck. :chomp: lol

True story Tat.lol
i had images running through my dirtly llittle mind. just wanted to crawl all over him!! :p

so i'm in total agreement about smell and weaty men as well. i used to have a crush( yes i said crush) on this young man and he used to play bskball. unfortuntly for me he saw me as only "just a friend" :worried: which were, great friends accually. :rolleyes:
he always used to win his games and when he did he would always give me the big air, twirl-round hug. he would be all sweaty. gross? i didn't think so. he smelled.....kinda musky? it was kind of a turn on. :mix:

It depends on 'how' I meet him.

If I see him from across a room, without speaking to him, his eyes and his shoulders will catch me first. If they manage to keep my attention I'll admire the rest. Legs will rope me in every time.

If my first contact with him is over the phone then it's the tone of his voice and the sound of his laugh. It needs to 'calm' me when I hear it.

Online? Sense of humor! If he's quick to realize that I'm a female then that's always a plus. LOL!!

dirty~d~ said:
Online? Sense of humor! If he's quick to realize that I'm a female then that's always a plus. LOL!!

Interesting that you should point that out, that without the DISTRACTION of his physical presence HIS MIND and PRESENTATION OF SELF is most important.

Tatyana - you are correct about smell 100% but for me that is one of the last things I notice. Meaning, I've never *sniffed* a man that I didn't know already but once he is my lover I could feast on his scent alone for days....

If we are talking about purely physical characteristics barring presentation of self - meaning that we have reduced a man to his bodyparts (why not? they do it to us without even thinking about it LOL) then I have some very weird preferences. :worried: I notice veiny, well-developed forearms and strong prominent jawlines. I also notice hair-color (my preference has always been for grey above any other even when I was a teen) and wrinkles. A man with wrinkles says to me, "I have seen some life, have stories to tell and will hold your interest long after the sheets have stopped rustling."

I told you all that I am wierd.

LOL, I like all the things you ladies have mentioned.

I check out legs as well. Skinny legs, major turn off.

Veiny forearms, yes.

I also notice things like sense of humour, really clever cookies, and I also like quirky creative people A LOT.

Ack - there are few "flaws" that I will forgive... skinny legs ain't one of 'em. I'd rather be with a man that has a layer of huggiebearfat than to be with a man that has chicken legz.

BIKINIMOM said:
Ack - there are few "flaws" that I will forgive... skinny legs ain't one of 'em. I'd rather be with a man that has a layer of huggiebearfat than to be with a man that has chicken legz.

that sounds so damn unappealing. i got a picture in my mind now of some skinny legs with bone protruding in the knee area, and another pic of a fat blob of a guy with with pudgy legs and alot of cellulite. :worried:

edit: i feel shallow.lol
but both leg options just sound nasty!

ebonycurves said:
that sounds so damn unappealing. i got a picture in my mind now of some skinny legs with bone protruding in the knee area, and another pic of a fat blob of a guy with with pudgy legs and alot of cellulite. :worried:

edit: i feel shallow.lol
but both leg options just sound nasty!

It's ok we WERE being shallow LOL, it's allowed.

Men don't get cellulite, or should I say he would have to be like the dudes that need to be removed from their homes on a flatbed truck in order to have cellulite. So even if a dude has got that layer of huggiebearfat his legs will still be solid.

BIKINIMOM said:
It's ok we WERE being shallow LOL, it's allowed.

Men don't get cellulite, or should I say he would have to be like the dudes that need to be removed from their homes on a flatbed truck in order to have cellulite. So even if a dude has got that layer of huggiebearfat his legs will still be solid.

LOL. your right about being shallow from the start, me posting this thread and all. :rolleyes:

it just hit me when i was typing the reply. the shallow thing that is.

ummm...i think that fleeting pic i got in my mind of the fat man had woman legs? LOL. they had pudgy lumps of fat everywhere! :evil:

If it is far away I take notice if he has big sexy arms. If I get close it is the eyes. I love nice eyes.

Top Bottom