Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first testosterone cycle

Weight: 168lb, height: 180, training experience: 2-3 years. Age: 21.

Bf%: 14%

First testosterone cycle, need some help about what and how.

I disagree with the fact that you shouldn't go ahead with this. Steroids are your choice in the end, everyone's got different views on who should and should not use AAS. 500mg of test a week will yield great gains, with a good diet and training protocol, expecting that you're already familiar with that. And people need to stop reading the weight of someone and thinking they're tiny because they weigh under 170 pounds, I know guys who have weighed under that with 19 inch arms and strong as hell.

Take a good look at yourself and ask if you're really ready to make this commitment to your body with AAS. And research everything you do.

^^^i agree with the above statement. I hate reading negative comments from some of these members bc in the end it's obvious that the person will do them anyways especially if they bought the damn gear itself lol. I also understand that you should reach your natural potential first but it's obvious that most people are to impatient to get the results they want. So instead of bashing just give advice to make the cycle safe and successful. đź‘Ť cheers.

i sort of agree with both of you guys in the fact that stats shouldnt determine whether or not someone is ready to cycle however i do believe you are disadvantaging yourself and cheating yourself of gains if you havent been training and dieting long enough to know how to get the best results out of your body. i also believe that there is no real minimum age to use gear but rather a maturity level. my only problem is when people come on here without doing their own research first and ask people to construct a cycle for them rather than figuring out their own cycle then asking for it to be critiqued. taking steroids is something that could affect the rest of your life at least show the drugs enough respect to put a few hours of your time in and find out how they effect the body, the pro's and con's etc. thats just my opinion though.

I agree with you completely. If you don't understand what your doing in your cycle and why then just leave it alone.

Do more research, hgh is a terrible idea for pct. I hope you were thinking of hcg but that wouldn't be something you'd do for pct. What do you want to accomplish with a cycle? You are young so your test levels are probably already high. How long have you been training?

There's no reason to take them unless you have a specific idea of what you want to accomplish.

My last cycle my goal was strength. Specifically a 1.5x body weight bench, 2x body weight squat and 2.5x body weight deadlift.

Top Bottom