Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test run ?

Tryn2

I think i am going to run test. Just a classic test/deca cycle. I have read up a lot on it. But any quick pointers would help. If I run the deca for 10 or 12 weeks at 300/wk and I run test e or cyp at 250-500 per week should I end the test 2 weeks before the deca or is that not right ? I have arimidex I guess .25 a day or .5eod. Finasteride and then pct. Whats good to keep water weight off or should I not worry about that. If I run adex throughout will that almost guarantee no gyno or will it just hinder my gains and maybe I should just have nolva on hand ? Thanks
HAPPY NEW YEAR

WSJR12 said:
I think i am going to run test. Just a classic test/deca cycle. I have read up a lot on it. But any quick pointers would help. If I run the deca for 10 or 12 weeks at 300/wk and I run test e or cyp at 250-500 per week should I end the test 2 weeks before the deca or is that not right ? I have arimidex I guess .25 a day or .5eod. Finasteride and then pct. Whats good to keep water weight off or should I not worry about that. If I run adex throughout will that almost guarantee no gyno or will it just hinder my gains and maybe I should just have nolva on hand ? Thanks
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Its always good to have anti-es on hand for that 'just in case"
You will also need some bromocriptine for deca induced progesterone gyno,however at that dose you may not need it.
RADAR

Actually you should stop the Deca a week before the test Cypionate or Enanthate. Reason being Deca will take about three weeks to clear your system, and those two testosterones will take two.
Arimidex will help with the bloat, but there are no guarantees when it comes to gyno.
Have Nolvadex handy.

Top Bottom