Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First test e cycle improvements?

Would I not become tolerant to it ? Is there anything I cud run through cycle for support ? Would proviron have similar effect?

You could go back and forth with unleashed and proviron. I wouldn't run proviron in pct though. The effects are very similar but proviron is an aas and can be suppressive.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Yes you an run hcgenerate instead of hcg. I would run it right through till the end of pct. Expensive but worth it. You won't become tolerant to unleashed. It increases your free T and will give you a little more out of your test.

Honesty if this is your first cycle you would get the same results on half the test your planning on using.

The unleashed and hcgenerate running through cycle , will I start taking them from beginning or start about week 5?

Okay thanks very much for help here is planned cycle
Test 500mg week 1-12
Unleashed week 1-20
Hcgenerate week 6-20
Clomid week 16-20
Post cycle 16-20
Going use n2 sampoo to hopefully reduce hairloss

Like I said.....and you will ignore......250mg wk for a first cycle will absolutely equal the same gains that 500 mg wk will yield.

I don't understand why new guys are so into "more is better" mind set.

Why not use 250 and make great gains. Then go to 375 for cycle 2. Then by cycle 3 you will be at 500 mg. You will have 2 cycles of gains under your belt before you hit 500mg wk.
Real bodybuilders from the "golden age" that we all would kill to look like that busted their balls in the gym and made killer gains on minimal juice didn't have a modern more is better attitude. Doesn't matter anyways. Your gonna do what your gonna do.

Because there are 18 year olds on other forums doing stupid shit and they just can't help themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom