Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first test e cycle advice

phil34

Hey guys going running a test e only cycle for twelve weeks in the new year,would appreciate some advise.
Stats.
Age 35
Weight 87 kg
Height 5 11
Bf 15%
Training wise have always trained for strenght and endurance as I played a lot of football most my life.Will b aiming to bring my bodyfzt down to 12% by the end of the year.Want to drop my weight to 85 kg before I start,still have a bit of weight to lose around the waist.Fort the past two years have upped my weight training to four days a week nd went from 81 kg to 87 kg.Wud like to get to 90 + kg with this cycle in the new year.Have asked the guys at my gym how they run there cycles nd got a lot of conflicting idaes on how to run the cycle.The reason I want to ask here is I wanna do it right the first time and would appreciate the advice of the experienced vets here.I also ran two epistane cycles before and never had any side effects like gymno nd such.I have 3 10ml vials of test e 250 ml ,clomid,proviron,nolva,armidex and AI cycle support and AI pct. Also can get dbol aswell,but wud rather run the test e cycle to see how my body reacts.Diet wise I eat 90% clean with two cheat meals a week,but can change it to 100% clean diet if needed,which wudnt be a problem .Wud appreciate advice on how to run the cycle effectively and efficiently.Cheers.

Last edited:
Also you should post up your typical diet, there are some guys on here who are full of amazing information in that deparent and can help you get the most out of your cycle by helping you eat the right way( not saying you don't already)

Typical daily diet at the moment is

8 am 50g oats with fruit nd two slices of wholemeal bread.
10 am ON protein shake 60g with water.
11am gym
12 pm post work out 60 g protien shake with 100 grams of almonds
3.30 pm large Turkey breast with cup of mixed veg, 2 large potatoes,pint of milk full fat
7pm large tin of tuna,veg,sweet potatoes x2,250 g of yougart nd pint of milk.
9.30.100 g of nuts with 200 g of salmon nd 2 slices of wholemeal bread.
Take the usual multi vitamins,omega fish oils,protein shakes,bcaa's and creatine daily.

Welcome to the site bud.

run the test 250mg x twice a week..every 3rd day. ( mon-thur)
0.5mg of adex on same days.
hcg @ 250iu x twice a week weeks 3-12
N2GUARD is the daddy of all support supplements but seems you already have cycle support - just run that.

2 weeks after last shot of test start pct.
forget about the nolvadex.
you can use a low dose of clomid @ 50mg/50mg/25mg/25mg
boost your natty test with phytoserms 347,
DAA ( D-TEST POWERCHEWS)
run a bottle of unleashed and your bottle of AI pct.

check out spotinjections .com for pinning info and dont listen to any bullshit at the gym...its the worst place to get advice on AAS.

id run aromasin at 12.5mg eod,
hcgenerate on cycle 2-12 and then blast 500-1000ius HCG x2 in wk 13.
pct.
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-17 unleahsed/post cycle
14-19 forma stanzol
14-19 Daa powder 3g's a day

Top Bottom