Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Steroid cycle, orals vs injectibles and other variables

Yeah you need to revamp your diet bro. I'm only 6 months past a major hernia repair, and I'm 172lbs at about 10%bf, and only 5'5". You have plenty of room left naturally if you learn hard and train harder.

This... At 5'8 165 and 14% BF I'm
Guessing you don't have much muscle... Grab a test booster some creatine eat and hit the gym hard

I actually disagree with all of you... the guy is only 5'8"... if he was 6'1" then fuck yeah, the weight would be off but at nearly 170 at 5'8" , that's not bad at all... i would like the bf down a bit but the weight is good for his height... not everyone can just gain crazy amounts over the average for that height but he's actually above average for his height, so the eating comments are wrong... i mean fuck, does the guy need to be 190 or something? that doesn't even make sense... if he was like 140 or low 150's then I could understand but not t his current weight...

Bro if you want a solid oral cycle to add some nice lean mass then katana v3 is a good choice.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Yes but what you don't understand is taking aas isn't goin to do squat with the way your diet is set up, trust me consume 3000-3200 calories a day and get some simple creatine and you will progress

bro I appreciate your comments but with all due respect, I have had time when I have consumed calories in the rage of 2700 and upwards of 3000. All it did was add lot of fat, although I did gain some lean mass ( yes i trained hard). That was bulking phase for 3 months. As I said I have been CUTTING and therefore my current calories and macros are low. Before this I have never knowigly bulked or cut and my calories had been around 2500. I do know that there is plenty of room naturally, before I hop on to aas.

Consuming 3000 calories is not a big deal for me, I can start eating that much from tomorrow if I want to, yes all clean. I have done it during bulk so I can do it in future too. Just understand am on a cut right now. Of course my diet isn't perfect, but it's not the deal breaker here.

This... At 5'8 165 and 14% BF I'm
Guessing you don't have much muscle... Grab a test booster some creatine eat and hit the gym hard
I do take creatine as a matter of fact. From whatever I have read about natural test boosters I am highly skeptical if they would give me the bang for the money. Your comment is appreciated and I do know I need more base.

I actually disagree with all of you... the guy is only 5'8"... if he was 6'1" then fuck yeah, the weight would be off but at nearly 170 at 5'8" , that's not bad at all... i would like the bf down a bit but the weight is good for his height... not everyone can just gain crazy amounts over the average for that height but he's actually above average for his height, so the eating comments are wrong... i mean fuck, does the guy need to be 190 or something? that doesn't even make sense... if he was like 140 or low 150's then I could understand but not t his current weight...
This exactly is what I mean bros. I mean I know I can have a better base to begin with, but it isn't that bad per say imo. Trust me am above average for my height from the place I belong to. thanks bro.

Top Bottom