Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First pin didnt go well looking for advice.

mz06

On monday morning I attemped my first ever pin of Test-E. I pinned my quad and as soon as i got the needle in i felt like i was going to pass out so I had so lay back for a min or so(this had happened a couple of times before when i had blood drawn so im 99% sure its just nervousness). In doing this i have a feeling the needle moved around much more than normal and now im in pain. I havent been able to work out since pinning and its difficult to even walk. The area is not swollen or red so i dont think it is an infection, just the combo of bad pin/virgin muscle. I had a few questions. When i inserted the pin my leg twitched, does this mean i hit a nerve on the way in and should i have pulled the pin out and tried a different spot? And where do i go from here? Should i just start back up in a few weeks? or just continue on? It seems like a waste to be taking the gear and not even be able to work out because of the pain. Thanks in advance for any advice!!

You probly did not hit a nerve just twitched when you saw the needle go in! And yes moving around after injection whole the needle is still in you is not a good, causes little tears in the muscle. The pain will go away soon and you will be back to working out so stay on since you've started. You should change injection site to glutes it's really a lot easier, more muscle to hit and absorb med, and high on the hip less chance of hitting a vein or nerve. There again not a big deal if you do, just back out and move site in any direction alittle and good to go. It's a nerve racking few moments at first but it gets easier the more times you do it. Hell I still get anxious sometimes myself even after 300+ times.

You see I said anxious not nervous. After you start to see and feel the results of injecting tes you'll start to look forward to that little stick and you will find a couple of sweet spots for you where really you won't even feel the stick or the juice as it flows. When my wife hits me ( does my injection to me for me) I don't even feel the little stick.

speed, accuracy and a quick slap on the muscle followed by the pin is the best way

never even feel it

the quick slap causes an immediate relaxation after the flex...

ok thanks guys, i will continue on with the cycle. Hopefully i will be able to hit the gym tomorrow, and hopefully my second pin will go better tomorrow night. I only have 23g1in pins so i wont be able to pin glutes. I need 1.5in for glutes correct? If so i will order some more pins tomorrow

ibuprofen helps with post injection pain (PIP). 400mg a couple hours before workout got me through my first couple leg days after hitting my quads for the first time.

If you ever hit a nerve you will know it. It will feel ike your limb is on fire, its excruciating pain!

Wiggling the pin a lot can cause a lot of soreness which can be made worse by certain AAS.

Just stick with it your will get better.

yeah i have been taking ibprofen every 4 hours and it def helps. Im going to leave a heating pad on it for a couple hours and try to get to the gym to at least do some arms

1 inch pins are ok for glutes unless you have a lot of subcutaneous fat. I use 1" and 1.5" and never had a problem.

the biggest mistake newbs and even vets make when pinning the quad is they pin an incorrect spot. you MUST hit the outer upper quadran of the upper leg. stand up and draw a line from your thigh to your knee.. then draw another line going across. then hit the upper outter quadrant. dont assume you are pinning the right spot by what you are seeing. when you are sitting down or looking down it can appear you are pinning the right quadrant when you are NOT.

another thing is sometimes the body doesn't like being pinned on certain sides of the body. so next time try the other leg and see what happens.

in any event the first time pinning a virgin muscle is gonna hurt more often than a muscle that is used to being pinned. watch some youtube vids and learn to relax. don't pick the needle, push it in instead. and consider using ice to numb the top of the skin where the nerves are, you don't want to ice the muscle, JUST THE TOP of the skin. this will help avoid any pain

Top Bottom