Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PCT done. Just got bloodwork back...

joatman66

Monday was last day of PCT.

Blood drawn Tuesday, Lipids and Female Hormone results from PrivateMDLabs results back today.

Everything looked within range except:

Triglycerides - 153 (I have always been on the high side of normal)
HDL - 39
LDL - 115

Test Serum was 477 - on the low end of normal, I am 46 though...

Anything else I should look for?

Any advice on lowering triglycerides and improving cholesterol, or is this just the result of coming off an Anavar cycle?

I'll probably run the lipids again before starting another cycle in 10-12 weeks.

Thanks!

Monday was last day of PCT.

Blood drawn Tuesday, Lipids and Female Hormone results from PrivateMDLabs results back today.

Everything looked within range except:

Triglycerides - 153 (I have always been on the high side of normal)
HDL - 39
LDL - 115

Test Serum was 477 - on the low end of normal, I am 46 though...

Anything else I should look for?

Any advice on lowering triglycerides and improving cholesterol, or is this just the result of coming off an Anavar cycle?

I'll probably run the lipids again before starting another cycle in 10-12 weeks.

Thanks!

Why not go to a doctor and have him write a prescription for a statin (drug for lowering cholesterol). Millions of people are on them already.

Can I ask why you went with an online blood test place?

Prior to Anavar cycle, my lipids were fine (triglycerides were elevated, but still in normal range). WIth no history of high cholesterol, I figure it is the Anavar. I'd prefer something other than prescription to get them back down.

I chose PrivateMDLabs for several reasons, one being that the combination of my local healthcare system and my insurance is screwed. My doctor is covered under new insurance, but the lab in their facility is not. Found out the hard way when bloodwork 6 months ago cost me $500.

PrivateMDLabs cost me under $100 for lipids and hormone panel.

Top Bottom