Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First mini cycle, thoughts please!

chilepa

Hi people,

I am thinking of starting up on a small cycle, im new to gearing and need some advice on if this cycle will give me any sides. I'm already quite athletic and don't want to become massive so no test or anything too hard. Was also thinking of doing a var cycle because i know the sides are very very mild but it's quite hard to get here in Aus.

I'm looking at using oral stanozolol (meditech brand) 20mg per day for 6 weeks, taking two days off per week, so 100mg per week basically.

What if any sides should i expect with stana.
Do i need to run a pct for this cycle? ive heard that the sides are usually very mild if noticeable at all and that pct isnt necessary

Just some simple questions to get the ball rolling thanks.
Mike

Hi people,

I am thinking of starting up on a small cycle, im new to gearing and need some advice on if this cycle will give me any sides. I'm already quite athletic and don't want to become massive so no test or anything too hard. Was also thinking of doing a var cycle because i know the sides are very very mild but it's quite hard to get here in Aus.

I'm looking at using oral stanozolol (meditech brand) 20mg per day for 6 weeks, taking two days off per week, so 100mg per week basically.

What if any sides should i expect with stana.
Do i need to run a pct for this cycle? ive heard that the sides are usually very mild if noticeable at all and that pct isnt necessary

Just some simple questions to get the ball rolling thanks.
Mike

I find myself putting my face in my hands so often when I hear the "things people hear" about pct, dosing, etc...

Im not sure who in the world told you that no pct would be needed if you only had mild sides... first of all, winstrol sides are not mild... second of all, any steroid you take, you need a pct, regardless of the sides... third, you don't take days off during the week with dosing, that makes NO SENSE whatsoever, fourth, that dose is a major waste, so you might as well take your money and throw it right out the window...

winstrol is very toxic and be very harsh on the liver and bp... it can also cause major joint problems because of much it dries you out... also will suppress you... you need all the proper supports with this cycle... here is how to run this cycle

1-6 winstrol 60 mg day
1-6 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 n2guard
1-6 hcgenerate es

i would recommend having a joint formula on hand as well...

pct 7-10

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

^always there to give good advice...where/how did you learn all this lol did you go to some steroid school because If so...I'm ready for my first semester haha

^always there to give good advice...where/how did you learn all this lol did you go to some steroid school because If so...I'm ready for my first semester haha

LOLLL one day I went to bed, woke up, and the next thing I knew, I was highly educated with all of this... LOLLL

Mike; it sounds like you're on the fence...AAS is like a tattoo, you have to be 110% committed to do it....

I don't think you're there yet..

thanks for the input guys
especially Dylan, thats a lot of good info.

i did quite a bit of research on stana and found that it probably isnt for me, sides are a bit too harsh and i dont really want that much power from an agent.

I've been training for 8 years natural and developed quite a bit of size so i dont want something that'll bloat me up and make me huge, after all, im not going for that look.

I just wanted something to give me a bit of a boost in my training and ive tried all supps and have literally come to a plateau.

Ive chosen to go with anavar even though its a lot more expensive.

Running at 50mgs a day to start with then if i feel go up to 80mgs.

SO!
Do i need support formulas with var as well?
since you said i need a pct regardless, what do you recommend?
Also ive got meditech anavar and i hear its THE SHIT. However, sucks that it only comes in 10mg tabs.

Thanks again!

thanks for the input guys
especially Dylan, thats a lot of good info.

i did quite a bit of research on stana and found that it probably isnt for me, sides are a bit too harsh and i dont really want that much power from an agent.

I've been training for 8 years natural and developed quite a bit of size so i dont want something that'll bloat me up and make me huge, after all, im not going for that look.

I just wanted something to give me a bit of a boost in my training and ive tried all supps and have literally come to a plateau.

Ive chosen to go with anavar even though its a lot more expensive.

Running at 50mgs a day to start with then if i feel go up to 80mgs.

SO!
Do i need support formulas with var as well?
since you said i need a pct regardless, what do you recommend?
Also ive got meditech anavar and i hear its THE SHIT. However, sucks that it only comes in 10mg tabs.

Thanks again!

you most definitely need supports... anavar is very toxic and can wreak havok on your liver, bp and lipids as well as causing shutdown... here is the proper cycle...

1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate es

pct 9-12

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

you most definitely need supports... anavar is very toxic and can wreak havok on your liver, bp and lipids as well as causing shutdown... here is the proper cycle...

1-8 anavar 60-80 mg day
1-8 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 n2guard
1-8 hcgenerate es

pct 9-12

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

I was under the impression that var was the best for low sides and not that toxic at all...I really need to learn more

I was under the impression that var was the best for low sides and not that toxic at all...I really need to learn more

your impression is way off... its milder compared to other steroids but it can do a number on your organs... every oral is going to have levels of toxicity... anavar happens to really hurt your lipids if your not properly protected... it also has negative effects on your liver and bp... its a methylated steroid bro... you definitely need to learn more but that's why your here.. now you know... you MUST run n2guard with it to protect yourself...

Top Bottom