Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injection

norml840

I chickened out and couldn't do it myself. I got my wife to do it in the butt cheek. Didn't hurt a bit. One of the reasons I wimped out was the harpoon I have for a needle. 1.5 inches just looks like it's going to come out the other side. I was sitting there holding it over my quad just thinking, "What if I go all the way to the bone?" My quads aren't skinny, but there not Tom Platz size either. Is 1.5 too long for the quad? Maybe I'll get some 1 inchers next time.

1.5" is too long for Quads in my opinion - you can use them, just cut the needle protector down so that 1" of the needle is exposed, that way you don't feel like you are going to go too deep. But if you get 1" pins, you can use them in your delts too. I've even used 5/8" in quads and delts with no problems, just gotta bury the needle (but my skin on my quads is freaking paper thin).

1.5" should be fine for quads. though, I use 23g/1" for everything.. all the way in. calf, delt, triceps, biceps, quads.. works fine.
if you got a bit of fat 1" will be too short for glutes.

Top Bottom