Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First inject cycle + blue hearts?

tom8y

What is the best steroid injection to use with blue hearts. Want to get quite big and strong.
I would prefere something that stays a while when you come off and keep it defined?

you need to do alot of research before doing anything at all mate and it's quite clear you've done none.
tbh, it sounds like someone's actually just offered you some "blue hearts", told you they're steroids and that's it.
read the stickies, other threads and get to know about what you're going to be putting in your body

I or any other member could tell you this goes well with that or that goes well with this
but is that even responceable? I wouldn't think so.

^^^This. Do you know what the blue hearts are?

Without knowing what you're doing, you'll lose all your gains anyway. Might as well read up so you can keep more of your gains

It's dianabol. I am Doin some research ATM but can never get enough information. I am a newbie to all this so yeh bit in the deep end lol. I respect all your comments. I'm just after ideas you guys have so I can look more into it.

24 12 and half stone. Hit gym 3-4 times a week. Been training for a year

I love this site
So much help and advice when needed

24 12 and half stone. Hit gym 3-4 times a week. Been training for a year

I love this site
So much help and advice when needed

Too light if you ask me, unless you're quite short. You can easily pack on some more size naturally. What's your diet like mate?

1 year..........I'm speechless,i put in almost 12 yrs of hard training and build a foundation before touching anything.

I would say learn to diet because eating is one half the battle,juice is just the icing on the cake.

You wont get any advice on here with those stats and history. I have seen so many people beg and plead for advice when its clear they are just looking for a shortcut and it never works. At least do some research before asking for cycle advice. When I started my first cycle 8 yrs ago I obsessed about it and researched ever single day for over 6 months before I even felt like I knew enough to even consider a 500mg / week test cycle. When your goals are "to get quite big and strong" you obviously havent done much research. Working out for only a year, you should be seeing steady gains. It sounds like you are getting impatient and want a quick fix, but you will just lose it all within a few months afterwards if you dont have a solid foundation and know how to run proper PCT. You will be left with no gains andd no motivation after you lose it all and cannot gain naturally anymore. Once you start the juice you are going to seriously limit your ability to gain naturally again. No one is trying to be a dick and act like you are not worthy of it, but we have all seen it happen too many times and we are just trying to help you avoid a mistake.

Top Bottom