Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Epistane cycle--hows it look??

tcdom

This will be my first epistane cycle. Please critique:

Rpn's Havoc ran like this:

Day 1: 20mg
Day 2: 30mg
Day3-7: 40mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 40mg
Week 4: 40mg
Week 5: 50mg
Week 6: 50mg

this will equal 179 pills which is 1 pill short of 2 full bottles so i might just start the 50mg a day early...u dont think that dosing it at 50 for 2 weeks will be too harsh do u?

Will be taking ultra omega 3 by NOW Foods, Orange TRIad by controlled labs and will preload for 1 week cycle assist to be used throughout the duration of the cycle, might run out in my last week of pct though, will that matter?

For pct will be taking lean xtreme for cortisol control, DAA and either tamoxifen citrate (nolva), toremifene citrate (torem) or clomiphene citrate (clomid) cant quite decide between the three of these, each seems to have its strenghts and weaknesses. right now i am leaning toward tamoxifen citrate, which would be dosed at 20/20/10/10 and running daa and lean xtreme along side this.

also looking for opinions on mpresearch supply, heard mixed reviews but most seem to be that they are g2g, can anyone confirm this? the other one that i have considered is cem-meso.

any help is appreciated. thank you.

Torem and clomid are good but I wouldent run nolva, if you look on a couple topics saying "how's my cycle?" And guys will run test they put nolva as pct and they get flammed for it because it stops estrogen completely which is dumb cause your body still needs it and it can cause blood clots in the legs or lungs, so alot of people recommend clomid instead, I wouldent run it but its up to you!! Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using EliteFitness

your pct definitely needs work...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

hmm...interesting...i definitely want to have all the stuff that i need on hand before i start and i want to do this right, so i will take your guys' suggestion of clomid over nolva, however i have heard that agguys stuff hasn't been the quality that it once was...and as far as dhea related supplements i have read that they tend to make the estro related sides in pct worse, any verification on this? forma stanzol makes sense as an ai. is unleashed/post cycle combo really necessary if im taking lean xtreme/daa? not trying to argue, just trying to understand the reasoning behind the pct and support supps that you have suggested for future and for peace of mind...im a pretty analytical person...

bump...any and all input is appreciated guys, just wanna make sure i do this thing right...

Top Bottom